Chapter 19: Vendetta

Começar do início

Her words surprised him, when Kai was growing up, no one would let him siphon from them, Joshua even banned him from touching anyone just in case he accidentally hurt his little precious witches. Kai doubts that Evalynn doesn't have a clue about the power battle between witches in the Gemini Coven and the Padovano witches, and yet she still let him siphon from herself.

"Earth to this little dork right here," Evalynn nudges him with her elbow, Kai snaps back to reality, "sorry, I just—umm, no one would let me siphon from them, no one but you." He smiles at her, "I'm sure they are just little cowards who are scared of someone who's different than them, I think you're amazing, I mean sucking magic out of someone, how cool is th—" then she felt her face hit his chest, he holds her so tight she feels a little bit hard to breath, "you're the only one who think this, man, words can't describe how much I love you," Kai buried his head in the crotch of her neck, sinking in her sweet scent. "As much as I love you, I gotta say easy there Lennie." She grins, "no I'm never letting you go again."

The sociopathic Kai Parker who killed his siblings in cold blood has turned into a human teddy bear officially.

Finally they got into the prison world after all those huggings. "Papa Parker, come out come out, wherever you are," Evalynn shouts as she walks around, "really?" Kai glares at her, "what? I stole it from Damon." Evalynn said then she heard Kai's laughters. "Aren't you two lovely?"

A familiar annoying male voice came behind them, they quickly turn around and seeing Joshua standing in front of them, smirking. "I have to say I underestimated you last time, tell me, how do you feel after knowing that you killed your family? I'm sure Malachai would know, wouldn't you? Joshua turns to Kai as he finishes his sentence, he starts laughing evilly as he sees both of them gritted their teeth.

"Enough of this," Kai said and putting a sleeping spell on Joshua before he could even realized, "come on let's go, he can't really die in here." Kai said to Evalynn then starts to drags Joshua's body. She hold out her arm gesturing Kai to siphon from her, he nodded then put his hand on her arm starts siphoning again. Kai drops Joshua's body next to his feet, he cups her face, "don't let him get into your head ok? He's a monster and he would do and say anything you make you feel less of yourself, don't let him win." Evalynn nodded at his words then leaned in, she feels him placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

A second later he pulls back and holds her hand as he starts chanting, "a familiar white light appears then they found themselves in the middle of the woods, Joshua is still sleeping on the ground next to Kai's foot, "it's better if we do it here, so no cleaning for us," Kai sent her a wink, "do you want me to do it, or you wanna —" "You do the foreplay I'll finish him," She interrupted him, "eww disgusting."

"Wake up sleepyhead," Evalynn bent down and slapped Joshua's face, Kai snorts at her actions and then removed his spell, "what the, where am I?" Joshua asked while looking at his surroundings, "real world duh," Evalynn looks at him, "why did you bring me back?" Joshua looks at her as if he's looking at another abomination, "so we can kill you?" She raised her brow.

"Isn't this funny? You threw me into a prison world for 18 years, then I sent you to yours for what how long, 2 years? Now my fiancé is gonna kill you, this is gonna be fun," he laughs then shakes his head, "kill me? Malachai, I am your father no matter what, you can't just kill your father!" Joshua yells at Kai as he got up from the ground, Kai clenches his jaw, "you were never a father to me, a father wouldn't abuse his child, a father would never— Why am I even saying this to you, say hi to Joey and Luke for me, 'dad'." He said in a extremely sarcastic, sadistic tone, then Evalynn sent Joshua flying by attacking him with her magic, Kai turns around looking at her.

"Excuse you, you just hurt his feeling, no one can hurt him except me, dickhead." Then she turns to Kai and shrugs her shoulders, "oops," she said nonchalantly. "That's my girl," Kai said proudly, Joshua suddenly starts running as he saw none of them is paying attention to him, they look at each other then smiles, "whoever catches him first—" "Get to kill him," Evalynn finishes the sentence for him. They both have magic and super sensitive hearing, it's a pretty fair game, only Kai Parker doesn't play fair.

"Hey, you just cheated with your vampire speed!" Evalynn yells at him, Kai laughs, "Kai Parker doesn't fight fair cinnamon roll," she groans at his words, he went inside the cemetery looking for Joshua as Evalynn keeps searching inside the woods. "Oh there you are, magic is hard isn't it dad?" Kai laughs at his dad after seeing his nose is bleeding, "I guess without being the leader of our coven, you couldn't even do a cloaking spell, how funny is that, wait is it funny or sad? I get my emotions mixed up." Kai snorts.

Evalynn found them and she used her magic to drag Joshua in front of her, "Immobulus," Kai said but nothing had changed, "your magic doesn't work on him anymore since he was surrounded by mine," a smirk appeared on Evalynn's face, "smart girl," Kai said in a proud way.

Kai suddenly rushes towards her in his vampire speed but she knows him too well to be prepared for this, she sends a small magic orbs to his feet and tripped him, she held her grip on Joshua's arms within the next second. Kai got up and finding out that he has just lost, for the first time in his life, "finder's keeper I guess, aww don't be a sore loser Kai, none of us play fair and square, you know that." She gives him a seductive wink, "you better watch your back tonight." Kai threatened Evalynn, then she pushed Joshua to Kai and made him stumble, "since we are a couple, I guess you can torture him, I need to fix my hair first." She snorts.

"You two are sick," Joshua spats at them, "thanks," Evalynn said, "and you're pathetic," Kai fired back, then Kai starts to torture Joshua, "seriously? You need to be more creative," Evalynn comments as she sees Kai is only giving Joshua migraine, "care to show me?" Kai tilts his head and looking at Evalynn, "gotta save the best to the last right?" She chuckles.

"Honestly I find this vendetta thingy stupid, you are so desperate for power and doesn't care if you need to wipe out an entire bloodline," she looks at him, "so is your little boyfriend," Joshua said then starts screaming in pain again, "someone's gotta be the leader right?" Kai said coldly.

Evalynn pulls Joshua to her and used her magic to pin Joshua on the ground, she waved her hand around and there were ivy coming out from the ground and wrapping around Joshua's body. "Wow," Kai praised her, she looks up at Kai and grins, "before you ask me how did I do that, I'd give you the same answer as last time, natural elements," she shrugs her shoulders, "now watch this." Her eyes turned cold and emotionless a second later.

She put her hand on Joshua's chest as she close her eyes, she looks like she's trying to focus, she can still feel Kai's hot stare on her even her eyes are shut. A second later she moves her hand up in the air very slowly, Joshua starts screaming in pain along with blood coming out of his ears, eyes, nose and mouth, Kai is not missing a single details of this scene. Then he saw a small bump on Joshua's chest, the further she hand moved away from his chest the bigger the bump is forming, he suddenly realizes what she's doing. A while later she is holding Joshua's heart in the middle of the air with crimson red magic orbs around it, "holy shit, remind me not to get in a fight with you." Kai said as he sees she holds Joshua's heart in the middle of the air with her magic.

"Told you, save the best for the last." A devilish smirk appears on her face, "no wonder Damon calls you evil slut witch, I don't know which I should feel more, scared or turned on," he raised his eyebrows, "a good mixture of both, it will keeps you on your toes." She threw a wink at him before dropping Joshua's heart on the ground and setting his body on fire.