Chapter 2 - Messages

No one's pov

The blonde girl woke up and it was still pretty early, the red numbers on the clock said 6:07 am. She got up and started making a small breakfast, she wasn't that hungry. After she was finished getting ready, it was only 7:03 am. Mary thought she could just realx, she grabbed her phone and saw a message from Yumeko...

Mary's pov:

I took my phone and I saw that Yumeko texted something, I opened her message and I was surprised, because it said "This message was deleted". I thought:"Why'd she delete a message? Hm, I'll just ask her at lunch or before the lessons I guess".

Yumeko's pov:

I wasn't brave enough to actually send the SMS. This wasn't like me, no one has ever made me nervous before. I cleared my mind and started heading to my first class. I saw Mary walking in front of me, I hurried and then I shouted:"Mary-san! Ohaiyo!" happily. She turned around and I hugged her. "Yumeko! Let go!" Mary prompt, then I pulled back. I clearly saw a blush on her face. Looking at her just made me lose my mind! She was just so beautiful. "So cute.." I mumbeled, Mary blushed a little more. "What are you saying idiot?-" the pretty Tsundere asked shily. Only then I realized I actually said that out loud. A light blush covered my cheeks, I just smiled softly and said:"You really have a cute face!" Mary's eyes widened a little, she was shy and angry at the same time and then she said:"Shut up! I'm not cute! Let's get going, I don't wanna miss first period." I just nodded in response and we walked to our class. The first two classes went by and then it was lunchbreak.

No one's pov:

Mary was walking to the table where Ryota and Yumeko sat already. She looked at them talking and giggleing. But it was more like she only looked at Yumeko, the beautiful, ravenhaired girl, with dark eyes and rosy cheeks. Yumeko looked up and greated Mary with a soft smile, saying:"Hey Mary-san!" Mary sat down and then she rembered about this morning, the message! "Yumeko, there's something I wanted to ask you-" Ryota cut her off with an:"Uhhh~ what could that be?" "You shut up Car-boy! It's not a purpose or sum shit." Mary replied, sounding a little mad. Yumeko looked at both of them, now she was curious so she asked:"But what did you want to ask Mary?" Mary turned her head towards Yumeko explaining:"Right, so, this morning I got a message from you, and it said 'this message was deleted' what was that?" Yumeko's cheeks were suddenly a little hot, but she didn't let it be noticed and answered:"Oh that was just some sticker I accidently send you. Nothing important.." after Yumeko said that, the teenagers finished their lunch and their last classes.

Mary's pov:

I kinda felt like Yumeko was lying to me. Was it really just a dumb sticker? I grabbed my phone to distract me from my thoughts but right in that moment someone texted me... it was Yumeko!

Yumeko:)
Hi Mary-san! I wanted to ask if you'd maybe want to hang out a little? If yes, we could meet up at my dorm, or yours, whatever you like best.

Mary<3
Hey, um, that sounds fun I guess. It's Friday anyways so that's fine too. You can come to my dorm if you want.

Yumeko:)
Great!! I'll be there in a few minutes, see ya <3

Mary<3
Yh, see u.

The 5 minutes felt like hours of waiting for Mary, but then, finally it knocked on the door.

Yumeko's pov:

I knocked and the door was opened immediatly. I greated Mary with a bright smile and said:"Hey!" She replied with a shy:"Hi." And then I walked in. Mary's dorm was set up very pretty. It also smelled like her, I felt very warm and comfortable in that moment. Mary and I were just sitting on the bed watching some Netflix as we both got bored. Mary paused the Series and said:"I'm kinda bored.." with a deep sigh. Then I responded:"Yeah me too, wanna do something more fun? :)" Mary looked like she wasn't sure if she wanted it, but she asked:"Wdym by that?" Neverless. I smirked a little and then I kind of whispered:"Maybe something like... truth or dare~" Mary blushed a tiny bit, but that little blush warmed my heart so much! We got some snacks and then sat back onto the bed. I looked into Mary-sans beautiful hazle eyes and asked:"You go first, truth... or dare?" Mary was thinking for a second an then she said:"I'm picking..."

______________________________________

What is Mary gonna pick? Read the next part and you'll know!
Also sorry if I'm late with updating things, I am just busy with school and stuff, I don't think anyone cares buuut IF you do, you know now

Ok byee~