Fáfnir x Summoner

You open your eyes without a clue on your whereabouts. You sit up and look around you. You realize that the entire room is made of many mechanical devices.
A strange feeling sets itself within you. Uneasiness.
You continue to look around until your eyes catch a glimpse of an impressive throne... and the one sitting on it...
Fáfnir.
A chill go down your spine as your eyes meet his. They are stern and cold.
Unconsciously, you cover your chest in an attempt to cover your heart, remembering what he told you the first time you met.

« What does a savior's heart look outside their chest? »
You truly don't wish to know.

At the sight of your gesture, Fáfnir cracks a cold smile and starts to walk towards you.
But you can't move. Your legs refuse to move.
You see him speak up:
« It would seem the little summoner has a good memory, clutching your chest like your life depends on it. What a wonderful sight it is. However, I do wonder how it would look... »

You feel him slide down your hood as he speaks.
« ...without this hood of yours. »

That's when you realize how close he is as he passes one of his hands through your hair, while the other move your hands from your chest.
You try to move your head, but his hand reaches the back of your neck and pulls you closer. You can feel his breath on your lips as he touches the skin above your heart with his other hand.
« I will take your heart...and when I do... (whisper) You'll be mine...and mine alone »

You close your eyes and when you re-open them...

You are in your bedroll next to Sharena, still feeling Fáfnir's touch on your skin.