Part 17

You woke up around 5 to 13 missed calls from "Mully". You got up just as he called again. You answered.

"Hello?", you said tired.

"Get out of there, get on a plane and come here now, please.", he begged.

"Mully, I can't just leave-", he cut you off.

"PLEASE Y/N, I'LL PAY FOR THE FLIGHT.", he yelled, but it was a nervous yell.

You went to the bathroom and started packing.

"Can you please explain?", you said.

"Okay, Gaege has a group of people coming in about 2 hours, and Narrator has been cheating. But I promise I will explain more on the plane.", he said.

"Okay, okay. I'll call you when I'm on.", you said, hanging up.

You were so confused and hurt but there wasn't time to sit around and be a cry baby. You packed as fast and as quietly as you could. After 30 minutes you were packed. You wrote a note.

"Had to head home early, come back soon. Didn't wanna wake you."

You took the rental car and made it to the airport within 20 minutes. You got on the next flight which was in 20 minutes. You went through security with no problems and onto the plane. Right before you got on you flushed your engagement ring down the toilet. You got another 1st class seat and made some calls along with a few texts.

Family GC (Carter, Dad)

hey guys. had to head home early. much love guys.

You called Mully as you sat down.

"You better explain everything right now.", you said.

"Okay so basically, Gaege had left hints to him having guys coming to your dads house. They hacked into multiple things and found the address but I manage to send them the one to the house next door instead. And Narrator.", he sighed.

"Yea please explain.", you started to tear up.

"Okay so you know the new girl we have been recording with, Emily? They have a small thing going on. They haven't met but they planned to while he was with you. I knew you wouldn't ever find out because he had a really good plan. Its been like this for 2 months.", he explained.

You started to cry but kept quiet.

"I'll be home in 4 hours, see you soon Mully.", you hung up.

You took half of the $5 million out of your combined bank account with Narrator. He called you.

"I got your note and I'm on my way to the airport, what's the big deal?"

"Emily. Her name is so lovely. I bet you can not wait to see her in bed huh?", you started.

"Y/N, don't do-", you cut him off.

"But while you guys are having fun, she will look in your eyes and see no emotion. Which will break her. Because in the end you will be wishing I was still there with you. She won't ever be able to do what I can.", you continued.

"It isn't like that.", he said.

"Hope you guys turn out well, we are through.", you hung up.

You relaxed back as a flight attendant came around. He had an alcohol cart.

"Care for any Miss?", he asked.

"Shot of Rum?", you asked.

He poured you a shot and you took it, "Thank you.", you smiled.

He nodded and walked away. You pulled out your phone and recorded the shot. You saved the video and sat the shot glass aside. You decided to change your socials and alert the fans, you would make a tweet, and you wouldn't hold anything back.

"Hey loves! So I have some big news for you all and I am not holding anything back today. So please, sit back and keep an open mind.", you started.