Chapter 8: Oop-

I climbed into bed and Eddie sat next to me.

''I wasn't done with you mister~'' He whispered in my ear. I blushed, then Eddie climbed on top of me and kissed me. I held his waist and kissed him back, slipping my tongue into his mouth. I took his shirt off and threw it onto the floor. We stopped for air, then Eddie took my pants off and did the same to his. I started kissing him and we were making out again. We stopped, I pushed him downward onto my bed and pushed my dick inside of him. Instead of pushing back, just moaning.

''You like that?'' I asked. He didn't reply but I didn't care. As long as I had Eddie, I was happy. I went faster and he just kept moaning louder. We continued until finally cumming.

''My turn now bitch~'' Eddie said. He pushed me back against the wall, climbed onto me and kissed me. While we were making out, he pushed his dick inside of me slowly. I moaned.

''I could do this all fucking day baby~'' Eddie said, then kept going faster. He stopped, I grabbed his waist and pulled him in to kiss me again. I pushed him onto my bed again and put his dick in my mouth. I started sucking it and Eddie moaned again. I stopped for air.

''Enjoying it~?'' I asked. I put my dick inside him again which made him moan even more.

''Stop. I'm tired.'' Eddie said, then moaned again. I stopped.

''Ok'' I smiled at him. I went closer to him and said

''No need to tell me, I know you enjoyed it~''

OK THIS GOT FUCKIN WIERD I KNOW SORRY LMAO