Not the first time.

I feel even more embarrassed, by always blushing when we are having a conversation.

"I didn't give you any permission."
"I didn't know, I would need any. It's not like I changed your underwear either, so it shouldn't be a big deal."

"But it is for me."

"If that's so, then I am deeply apologising. I didn't know it would bother you."

"By the way Y/N, because I couldn't wake you up, we had breakfast without you, for which I am sincerely sorry about. I picked for you some food as an apology, I hope I chose the right one haha'' he mutters.

He gets up slowly and goes behind his fluffy chair, my eyes following each step he makes. He ungracefully squats and opens his mini fridge in his dorm. He looks in it's inside and slips out a plate with your F\B. My eyes widened with excitement, as the last time I ate this when I was in a sleepover with my best friend and we made it together. I miss them, but now I have to get used to this murderous life.

He walked up to my bed and sat on it, being still pretty afar from me. He put the plate on the white cotton sheets, looked at me and smiled briefly. My heart felt warm, but I had a sick feeling to my stomach. Since the day I met him I could see through his Goody Two Shoes act notice his hollow eyes and smile. Something is off with him, but if I approach him about it, he will tighten his act, so I will observe his actions. I am not that stupid and ignorant, but I guess everyone else trusts him, mostly Hajime, so if I speak about it I will get in trouble.

I pulled the breakfast closer to me and started eating it slowly. He watched me enjoy and as he dwell in thoughts I decided to ask him.

''So since I missed breakfast, were everyone ok? Was someone killed? Over all was there a huge panic or some plan to defeat that talking plush?''

''Oh, I am glad you asked, I almost forgot to tell you.''

•••

The atmosphere was heavy. No one was looking at anybody, everyone were just empty looks and dead faces. Even the clicking of the plates and forks sounded empty and hollow. Teruru probably didn't sleep at all, because when Fuyuhiko arrived with Peko at 5 am, everything was served on the buffet, with all kind of breakfasts and jams, drinks, veggies and fruit. By 8 am everyone were there, except for Hajime and Nagito.

''Oh the food is prepared already. Looks delicious.'' Spoke Hajime when he entered the restaurant. He took a heavy breath, but it was hard for him to take it out. Then Nagito, smiled, walked in front of him and looked around.

''Everyone but Souda are here already!'' He said in a cheerful tone, Hajime discomforted by his buoyant response. 'What's wrong with this guy?' Hajime thought to himself.
''...but the atmosphere here is like one of a graveyard.''
Said Nagito, Hajime meanwhile just being embarrassed by him.

Then as they entered the room more further, the two boys heard slow steps, coming closer from the staircase.
''... Ah, good morning Souda-'' Said Nagito with enthusiasm the moment Souda stepped into the room and raached to pet him on the shoulder

''GYYAAAAAAA''
Souda started screaming the moment Komaeda got close to him.

''Um, Souda aren't you being a little bit dramatic-'' Said Hajime flustered.