part 5

F/B - Favorite Breakfast.

•••

Warm.

So warm..

I want to stay here forever...

I opened my eyes gently. My body was truly relaxed, like I've been resting on a cloud. As I started getting up slowly and smoothly, feeling my entire well being raising, I sat on the big bed. I was still in the blanket's embrace and looking slowly around, with my still blurred mind from the deep sleep.

"Hello, Y/N. Did you rest well?"

Then male's mesmerizing voice echoed softly in the room like a mist. I slowly turned my relaxed head towards the mysterious voice and then saw him. Nagito was sitting in his soft chair. Behind him was standing out a big book shelf with different books, little plants and vases.

Just behind the bed was spread a big plasma TV. His room was filled with plants. The window was creeked and the breeze from it gently tickled the soft white curtains of the bed above.

The breeze wasn't cold as it was the middle of summer and all it did was bring even more peace in the room. We could hear the sound of the crashing waves of the sea outside.

I turned my focus to the pale boy standing in front of me, reading a book quiet seriously.

"How are you feeling Y/N?"

"Mmm.. Tired, still remembering what happened yesterd-"
The moment I heard that as I was shot with memory bullet. The events of the past day went through my mind like an old tape. I remembered everything.
The atmosphere suddenly got more tense. The ocean breeze didn't bring peace anymore.

".. Is, everyone ok? What happened after I blacked out?"

Nagito without looking at me the whole time, used his force to close the book and put it on the small table in front of him.

He looked out of the window, resting his head on his arm. As the breeze started stroking his hair slowly.

"After you blacked out Y/N, our new principle, Monokuma, explained the new rules of our everyday lives' from now on. We will receive motives and look out for a murder. If a murder occurs we will have to investigate the best we can and then forced to do class trial. If we figure out the culprit, they will be punished, but if we vote for the wrong person, the blackened gets to graduate, while everyone else are getting killed. "

"I.. See."
Ok, stay calm. You are the ultimate psychologist you can read people like books, you should not worry as long as you pay attention. Remember what Hajime said the other day.. Don't lose hope.

It was quiet. I looked around my surroundings yet again and then at myself. I noticed I was in a bloody red nightgown. I touched it, going through my stomach gently, the silk was smooth and gentle, dancing gracefully on each curve, as I moved my body.

Then I realized, I don't remember changing. My face froze with confusion and frustration as I looked slowly at him, Nagito still starring out of the window peacefully.. Or so I thought.

"Did you change me?"
"Yes, I did."

My cheeks turned once again into a deep pink.