Forever and always

-Farquaads POV-

"My dear, since the day i laid my eyes upon your lovely bottom i knew i wanted to fuck you everyday of my life... and its more than that... its love, i dont think ive ever loved like this... i havent woken up in the morning begging my god that for at least one moment im allowed to lay my eyes upon your face... to kiss your lips... to caress your face... you drive me mad, but i love you to death." I was on my knees, begging for their love, for their forgiveness.

I simply lost myself in tears as i closed my eyes waiting for their response. Every moment of silence sliced into my bodice like a warm butter knife. Just say you love me, just say you need me.

"Farquaad... I enjoyed having sex with you that night, I enjoyed being at dinner with you... but its meaningless in the light of your torment. I can never love a man like you..."

My heart was broken, their words stung like hell. But as I was about to leave they leaned down to me, placed their hand on my big chin. "But I'd like to try..." Their smile made me smile. That love in their voice, that glimt in their eye. They were the one. We were endgame.

"Now, now, now!" I heard an annoying voice speak. I couldnt tell who it was coming from, not any of my guards, not them, but... a donkey! "You said you were hurt by him, didnt you?" The donkey looked over at my love. "...well yes, i was at the time" they responded quietly. "And now youre taking him back?" The donket seemed mad. I cant believe theyd gosspied about me to some... talking donkey.

"Donkey! I am! Because I know it is fate!" My love yelled trying to silence the talking mule. "But he hu-" "DONKEY! SHUT UP, HE IS THE ONE! AS MY FRIEND PLEASE BE HAPPY FOR ME!" They yelled. "Fine, ruin your own life..." The donkey said trailing off.

They looked at me, I looked at them... this was our perfect end.