Whats this feeling? Pt 2

WARNING: a little fluff and some angst

Don't like don't read

Inosukes POV:

"What the hell is a crush you crybaby?" I asked. He continued to grin at me and giggle like a bitch.

"Wellll... it's like when you feel all fluttery in your chest and you want to be with that person all the time. You want to get to know everything about them, and you need them to be ok for you to be ok." When he had finished explaining, I felt a pang in my chest. I suddenly understood that I had a.. a crash on Gonpachiro.

"Then I have a crash on Gonpachiro." I said, smugly. I got to have a crash before crybaby Zenukitsu ever could.

"It's called a crush, and don't say it so blatantly." He said, glaring at me. Guess I touched a nerve or something.

"Yea, well what if I want to say it blankety!" I yelled.  He rolled his eyes at me. I grinned in victory.

"Then go say it to him, if you really mean it." I didn't know it at the moment, but he was being sarcastic.

"Fine. I will!" I smirked at him and ran out the door to where Tanjiro was practicing.

"Wait- INOSUKE-" I heard him scream but waved my hand and him and continued to run. I turned around and stuck out my tongue at him.

"Shuddap Monitsu!" I turned back around and rammed into someone, falling over onto my back.

"Oh shiiiii-" I squinted and Tanjiro was the person I had ran into. "iiiiiiiit."

Damn that hurts. What is he made out of, bricks?

Then I remembered he probably got hit too and I hopped up and bent over him to see if he was ok.

"Oi, Kamaboko. You dead?" No, say 'are you ok?'

"Hey! I asked if you were dead!" Idiot.

He looked meekly up at me, and tried to smile.

"Ah, sorry Inosuke. I'm not feeling the best and I couldn't dodge you. Sorry."

He looked down but since I was close to him I was able to see his fake smile fall, and tears forming in his eyes.

"Oi, Monjiro." I whispered. "It's ok, let just head inside."

He looked back up at me and made a pitiful face, and held out his hand, and I reached mine out to help him up.

"Oh." Just when he stood up he fell back down, and I rushed to help him back up again. "Inosuke, I'm sorry, I don't think I can stand. Do you think you could carry me?"

I didn't know why, but when he said that I blushed. I nodded all the same, and lifted him up so he could hold onto me. I wondered why he couldn't stand. Surely he didn't get hit that hard?

Zenitsu was looking at us through the door, open mouthed.

I glared at him and he scampered off, running towards his room. I walked up to the house, wondering to myself why Tanjiro was so light but heavy at the same time.

I stepped inside and walked down the hall until I reached my room (Tanjiros was too far away for me to carry him there).

"Uh, uh, o-Oi Gonpachiro, we're here. I'll just, uh, set you down, ok?"

I felt him nod slightly into my neck and I laid him down on my mattress. I sat down next to him on the bed and closed my eyes.

Everything had gotten so, different. Nothing was the same. Ever since we fought those spider demons- no. Even before that. I've always had a weird feeling about Tanjiro. He was just so... perfect.

But it took me this long to realize how hard it was for him. Of course it wouldn't be easy. But he always seemed so strong, and happy. Why now.. was he always like this?

"Fuck.." I choked, and held myself back from looking at him.

"Inosuke, you really shouldn't swear so much. Besides, I'm fine now. No need to wor-" he was cut off by me engulfing him in a hug.

"No! You're not ok! And I can't fucking stand it! I LOVE YOU, AND IT HURTS TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU'RE, WHEN YOU'RE-" I tugged at his haori and sobbed into his chest. "I SHOULDN'T BE THE ONE CRYING. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STRONG!"

He hugged me back suddenly and held onto me tightly. I heard him crying softly, and he nuzzled his face into my shoulder.

"Inosuke, I- I love you too and this.. this isn't something-"

"THIS ISNT SOMEHING I WANT EITHER." He screamed out and cried even harder, and I couldn't stop myself from sobbing into his chest. I wanted to comfort him, but everything felt like it was falling apart.

"I- Kamab- Kamado, I-" I clenched my hands into fists and began weakly hitting his chest. I screamed incomprehensible words into the air and hit him repeatedly.

Except for my arms wouldn't actually punch hard. They throws that I made were meek and dull, and barely made an impact on him. He wasn't crying anymore, just sniffling. Now all the noises of sadness were coming from me.

Why am I still crying? I'm not in pain.

I fell back onto his chest and hugged him tightly.

"Never fucking do that again idiot." I growled. He made a surprised gasping sound and I could practically see his wide eyes above me.

"Do what a- *sniffle* again? I don't understand Inosuke." He softly wrapped his arms around me and rubbed circles into my back. He was still sniffling but he somehow found it in him to try to make me feel better.

"Never ever keep that shit without telling me. You were hurting. I didn't think you were capable of crying like... like that. So don't fucking go through that alone again." I pushed my head into his stomach.

"I.. I won't. I promise."

And he kept his promise.

End.

Uh sorry for the shitty post, I've been doing stuff and we had a mega freeze and a shit ton of people lost power and/or got their cars smashed by frozen trees. It's been stressful, but we didn't have school so like I guess I'm ok.

But I hope this was tolerable, and I'll try to post more.