Ch 2: Aadi (2)

Note: the story continues...

The winds bellowing a song
Rushing to it's destination
Wings of his dreams took shape
He flies above the sky
Who lives to rush places
To reach their destiny?
He lives to go beyond horizons
Where the world ends
His life begins....
___________________________________

A bird was soaring through the skies. Its wings expanded as it covered the whole sky. The land bellow looked white hell. Some might say the bird lost its way because it was rare to find such organism there, but it had other view..... HE was on an adventure!

As the bird decided to land to rest, it's claws transformed to beautiful lotus like feet, wings shortened and face so delicate as if honey dipped flower. It transformed into a youth(human) of not more than 12. His feet touched the snowy ground and he winced. It really was forbidden land. But he couldn't fly too far too long. He already had covered a third of the planet at one go.

He looked up at the clear sky, what caused so much snow here? The land had no sign of life...for miles and miles all that was visible was snow, snow covered mountains, forest... He had never seen anything like this. His wings were puffed up to provide warmth as the clothes humans wore were too difficult to find. He usually made do with his half humanoid form with lots of feathers. He cleared up snow from a stone and sat on it. But it felt comfortable now so he laid down on it. The stone was covered in animal hide it seemed....but why would animal hide be placed on such a barren land!!!
He shrieked and jumped from the stone dashing meters away!

The stone was quite large, more like a small hill. But the strange thing was it had black and white fur covering it which seemed to be stained with blood. The boy was really afraid now and stood at his place for hours. By the time the sun went down the night became too cold to survive on his fur alone. He forgot to light up fire! His mentor would sure be disappointed at his skills of survival. He sat on the snow shivering. His eyes became damp with hot tears as he started to miss his home now. He really shouldn't have left like that. He didn't want to live according to anyone else's rules but the protection of his mentor never let him feel alone. In this cold and dark night he finally understood how big of a fool he was.

Suddenly he heard a rustling noise coming from the stone! He looked up and froze with fear. Spirits couldn't die from cold or hot weather, that was for low cultivation creatures. But he could die from fear alone before anything else kills him!
(His master is facepalming himself at the moment XD)

The stone seemed to shiver and faint energy was leaking out of it... It seemed to melt the underlying snow by its side! What! This stone is really very strange! He scooted further away from it, further into the cold. Now his energy was decreasing. The nearby place where he sat was a tiny seedling frozen by the snow, which on contact with him seem to absorb his energy.
As the night grew darker and stars refused to let any warmth approach them, the boy slept in cold exhausted...

Note: Sorry I couldn't help but write write write and accidentally deviate a lot from what I plan @.@
I guess in next chapter we'll know more about the stone...
Please let me know the mistakes!

The bird boy at age 26. It'll be a long time before he becomes the sexy person I imagined (he still is a boy of 12).