➤ twenty - five . . .

Start from the beginning

He looks back at the steak he was smoking, flipping it to the other side to let it cook more.

"They're all over the place doing whatever. I could care less about what they were doing."  Ibusaki pushes some of his fringe out of his sight but not enough for you to see his eyes. The male was always so quiet, not even showing his eyes to the others. Who knows what eye color could that be.

"Speaking of, why don't show your eyes that often? I bet they look lovely." You leaned in a bit closer, your hands supporting you on the stool so you don't fall. He turns his head to the side to look at you. When the light touched his face, a sudden glow of slate blue eye arose. He raised an eyebrow before he went back to the food, fixing his hair again. Well, that looks like an answer.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

No one has seen his eyes.

Showing them to you has given
you a slight boost with the
possible relationship in
the future. 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your mouth hung open, surprised by what he did.

"Isn't there Google on you or anything? Like, a search engine? I need to know this man's eyes."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Sadly, no. But didn't he just flash
them to you, Y/N?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I suck at the color wheel and theory and shit, but I know that could just be the reflection of his hair against the light."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

What are you mentioning of?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ibusaki coughed.

"Even I'm motivated to do things because you encourage me. Hell, even Yuki is fired up for this. She's been doing so much stuff lately." He admitted, coughing again to make it seem like he said it because of the smoke.

"I'm glad.." You gave him a soft smile which he rarely sees alone. Your smile alone is contagious, making him smile also.

"You should smile like that frequently. You look like an angel." he muttered, admiring your soft features.

"My angel." He thought.

——————————

"This place is huge. Are we really going to cook here?" Yukihira thought to himself, his eyes taking in ever detail of the ever so big room. It can almost fit an entire villa if they wanted to.

"Soma-kun!" Tadokoro waved her hand to Yukihira, who side glanced.

Yukihira smiled widely at her,"Oh, Tadokoro! How was the rest of your summer?"

"It was good. I think I trained for this in my own way-"

"Megumi! Long time no see!" Yuki shouted, hugging the petite female and lifting her up making her feet not touch the ground.