I don't know what it is but my father scares me, I know he scares everyone but no one knows what it is like to live with an insane man like him.

I reach the Dark Lords office and I'm about to knock but I hear noises from inside the room. One it noises is a person screaming and the other is Bellatrix laughing loudly. I didn't know I was going to be seeing my aunt. Just great. Another person I don't want to deal with.

I listen for a bit more then the door swings open and I see someone running out of the room holding onto their hand. They look so pathetic.

"Draco, please come in." Voldemort said. I walk in and look at the desk and see a hand just sitting there and I look at both Voldemort and Bellatrix.

"I cut off her hand. She stole from me." Bellatrix chuckled while showing off her rotted teeth. Disgusting.

"My Lord." I bowed. "You wanted to see me."

"Ah yes... please sit." Voldemort got up from his seat as I sit. "Now Draco, let's talk about this task of yours. How is it going?"

"I haven't actually made any progress. It's quite hard." I announced hoping he doesn't kill me.

"Really that's interesting." He turns around so his back is facing me and I can tell he has something on his mind. I just can. "How is the girl that Lucius seen in your bed a mere hour ago?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I lied.

"Really? You don't?" He questioned as he turns back around to face me. "So Hayley, I think her name is, wasn't in your bed?"

My eyes widen and I get up and slam my hands on the desk. "Listen here you no nose freak, I don't care that my life belongs to you. Stop invading it." As soon as I finished speaking I knew the Voldemort was going to kill me.

"What did you just call me?" Voldemort asked angrily.

"Nothing, my lord." I lowered my head and sat back down.

I didn't know what was happening around me but all of a sudden I felt Bellatrixs hands on my shoulders holding me down. I try to get up but I can't. Voldemort takes his wand out and without saying anything Bellatrix rolls up my sleeve revealing my dark mark. He places his wand on my arm digging it on and I feel a sharp pain that feels like there is a thousand knifes slicing me. I try to resist the urge to scream but I can't help it. So I let out a deafening scream.

After ten minutes of  excruciating pain, Voldemort finally removes his wand from my arm and Bellatrix removes her hands from my shoulders. "I hope that you now know that I control you and you will never disrespect me again or else your punishment will be much worse. Understand?" Voldemort asked.

"Yes, my Lord." I stated.

"Leave." He demanded and I got up and left the room. That was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life.

Hayley POV:

As soon as Draco left, I got up from his bed and picked up my clothes and put them on. I still craved his touch. After months, I needed to feel his skin against mine. And as soon as what I needed to feel was coming true, it got taken away before my cravings were fulfilled.

I headed out of the boys dormitories and into the girls dormitories. Thankfully India and Jade weren't there. I slipped off my clothes and walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. While I'm in the shower I think about how I need to talk to Aidan and ask him tones of questions of why he is here.

Stepping out of the shower, I make my way to reach for a towel and I wrap it around me. I walk out of the bathroom and pick out a black turtle neck and a dark green skirt, I put on a pair of tights and black knee high boots. I grab my wand and leave the room.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs coming from the girls dormitories, I see him sitting there on the couch and he is facing my way so I can't just run back up the stairs. He looks up from his book and once he sees me he looks me up and down and smirks. What the hell is he doing?

"Well, well, well what did I do to get the pleasure of your presence?" Aidan joked.

"Stop joking Aidan you know I always hated that." I demanded.

"Fine, but I know the truth, I know you loved it when I joked." He stated as he looks back down to his book  and I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here Aidan?" I questioned.

"I'm here for the same reason as you, love, to learn magic." He announced.

"Why don't you tell me the real reason your here." I said as I folded my arms.

He got up from his seat and stood over me looking down. I forgot how tall he was. Even when we were kids he was tall. "I came to keep an eye on you for my task!"

"An eye on me, wh..." I realised what he just said. "For your task? Your a death eater too?"

"Yes." He announced.

"And why did you tell me?" I asked.

"Well you asked me?" He stated.

I think back to when we were kids and I remember something that he said to me when we were seven 'I always keep an eye on you.'

"How long have you been tasked to watch over me?" I asked as I look into his enchanting eyes.

"Since we were six." He replied.

"Six? Six!" I screamed on the second six. "You have been spying on me ever since we were six."

"I wouldn't call it spying, love." He said.

"Well you should." I shouted.

"Listen to me Hayley." He looks into my eyes while cupping my cheek. "I'm the only one you can trust!"