Flashback (1)

Chapter One

"What do you mean you're leaving me you can't leave me Emma!" I screamed at her and saw her cower away a little but regained her ground.

"Do you really think I want to leave you? I love you Luke but my mom is sick in Canada and I have to go no matter what we have" she replied while throwing more clothes in her pink plaid suitcase I bought her for her birthday last spring.

"And I'm sorry that your mom is sick but can't you just stay with her until she gets better?"

"Luke I can't believe you're being so selfish! I should be able to move back and see my mom without you pestering me! I doubt you even listened when I said she has a 15% chance of living" she screamed while tears watered her eyes.

She was right I was being really selfish and if she wants to move I have to accept that.

But I am selfish but only for her, I want her all to myself because I love her so much and I don't want her slipping out of my fingers.

"Luke I really think we should just break up. It will be a lot easier for me and probably for you. I don't think I ever want to move back here and live with my dad"

"No no no we can make this work baby I love you so much and this has to work for us" I put my hand on her soft cheeks and she pushes it away.

"I'm sorry Luke it'll be easier in the end when you realize it. we are just two teenagers who think they're in love but we might not even know"

I can't believe she was saying this "but Emma I love you so much and I know it's real. I have never felt like this about anyone before! Why can't you just see that we aren't like other teenagers and I know I love you"

She shook her head and took her luggage and passport with a plane ticket sticking out and walked out the door leaving me to rot in her bedroom. Or should I say her old bedroom.

"I love you Emma"