Chapter 7- My Life is no less than a fairytale- Note the Sarcasm

Začít od začátku

The cab halted at Mr Nirdayi Khanna's house and I quickly waved it off by paying the fare.

'Don't get into Mr Nirdayi Khanna's view.'- my devil of a conscience rolled into an angel warning me again and again.

But my fate is so damn good that what I expect or want the least pops up at the first. There, Mr Khanna was standing looking like a rock

'A magnificent looking rock'- my conscience erupted me. Huh! Such good looks wasted on such an irritating, egoistic, chauvinist man. What a shame!

His eyes sorry his eagle eyes instantly caught me from the distance, though I can't see any expression on his face, I was sure his eyes would be glaring at me icily. Typical Cold-Khanna.

"Good evening sir.", I said looking into his eyes, which were still glaring at me. My goodness, how does someone maintain a look, I certainly would love to learn this art from Mr-Nirdayi-Khanna. Beaming at the joy of getting on Mr Khanna's nerves, I made my way past him entering his mansion.

Instantly I was met with a pair of warm eyes, which definitely looked like the ones of Naina di but they weren't hers. It was Aarav.

I kneeled aware of Mr Khanna's cold eyes, which were still boring holes in the back of my head. But frankly who cares.

"Hey Aarav, how are you?", I asked smiling at the cute little boy.

"Good evening sir.", Aarav answered curtly, maybe he isn't happy having a home tutor.

"Aarav don't call me sir, I'm just like your friend, you can call me Av uh Abhi, isn't it better."

"No, absolutely not.", Mr Nirdayi Khanna interrupted me. I was thinking only why didn't he pass a comment till now. Literally, for 1 minute, he was quiet. New record for not interrupting my work, good start.

"And Why so Mr-Nir-Khanna?"

"Because I'm saying so.", he said curtly but I could sense the rage in his voice.

'Tomorrow you'll say me to eat poison so I'll do that too?.'- my conscience said sarcastically. I stifled a laugh and tried to come up with a comeback, but my thoughts were halted when I saw two bulk dark bodies, entering the mansion. The hair on the back of my neck stood when one of them eyed me dangerously, but Nah! no one can beat Mr Khanna's cold eyes, they were more dangerous, deep and

'beautiful'

yah!

No

Not at all

I meant dark yes dark, dangerous, and deep.

Mr Nirdayi Khanna's eyes tore off from my gaze and concentrated on those two men.

He gestured him something, which I couldn't figure out, and all three of them moved out of the mansion, Mr Khanna marching gracefully out followed by the two bulkies. Does that word even exist? Who cares!

I brought my eyes back on Aarav who was standing there clueless about all the events.

"So Aarav let's start with basics. Alright?"