1

??? POV

knock knock knock...

Knock Knock Knock...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...

"I'm up! I'm up! What's the matter?!"
I wake up from a sudden noise coming from my door that seemed to give tiny headache.

The girl opens the door, Park Jihyo.

Clank clank clank

"Hey, Sana unnie! Hello, miss milk maker," Another girl wraps her shoulder around Jihyos shoulder.

"Quit it, Son Chaeyoung," I roll my eyes as I check my phone, which made my head hurt even more. I seemed to have caught Jihyo's and Chaeyoung's attention.

"What's the matter unnie?" Jihyo looks at me with a concerned look, "It's nothing, really. I'll just take some pain killers to relieve the pai-"

As I check the drawer, there seemed to be no pain killers at all.

"YAH!!! WHO TOOK MY STUFF FROM MY DRAWER?!?!"

"Hehe..Bye!" Chaeyoung slowly walks away facing the other direction, "YAH! SON CHAEYOUNG COME BACK HERE!"

I quickly get up and start to speed walk up to her, "I-It was Momo unnie..She stayed up until 5 playing Among Us with Heechul in the dark..And she got a headache...And walked in your room."

As my eyes start to twitch, Chaeyoung tries to touch my shoulder, I stand up walking back to my room, "Hmm..Looks like Jihyo isn't here anymore.."

I dress up, wearing a thick jacket with sweat pants and a sweater.

"I'm going to the convenience store!"
I tell Jihyo as I walk out the house.

[Dam, ma..Who even goes to the convenience store at 8 am..] I think to myself.

I open the door seeing no one but the cashier and someone in the back.

I walk towards the person and took some pain relievers. As I take some other stuff such as chips, I look up and down at that person, "Hm..She's a 6-10.." I mumble.

"I heard that," I widen my eyes making a "Oh shiet" face.

(Example)

I quickly bow at the girl and quickly walk away

I quickly pay for the things I took and dashed out.

Oh, honey if you see me speed walking away from the convenience store with a calm face, oh honey no no..You're wrong. I may look like I'm in a good mood. But in the inside, I was being a huge panic 6 year old girl who broke their moms phone.

I quickly made my way to my house quickly going in the kitchen, seeing Nayeon which is on her phone, and Jeongyeon which is on her computer.

"Hey Nayeon unnie! Hey Jeongyeon unnie," they both glance at me and look away and continue what they were doing, I pout to myself quietly taking the pain killers.

I blush at the embarrassment moment I had with this girl back at the convenience store.

Snap

"Someone wants us to see if her girlfriend is loyal,"
As soon a Jeongyeon unnie says that, It quickly caught my attention that I pushed Nayeon unnie to the side where I heard a huge crash.

Name: Hwang Y/N
Girlfriend: Kang Seulgi
Location: Pink club
————
Girlfriend said that she will be with her group of friends. I will text you when she will leave.
————
Number: XXXX XXXXX

"Hmm..Sounds like a plan," Jeongyeon unnie says, nodding to herself.

[Time Skip]

Around 7:49 me and the group leaves the house going inside a car.

Hu hu hu..
Love shot is cool and all, but the roles??? GA DAM.

Nayeon's the distracter
Jeongyeon's the camerawoman
Momo's the distracter 2
Jihyo's the leader which tell us where to go
Mina's the photographer
Dahyun's the camerawoman 2
Chaeyoung's the photographer 2
Tzuyu's the set up...
And I?

Hehehehe...

I'm the seducer.