Chapter 3

Okay so this is Chapter 3. Hope you enjoy!! and remember to

VOTE

and

COMMENT!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen's P.O.V:

After waiting for three, THREE freaking hours we were finally boarding the plane. Sometimes I wonder why they make people wait. It's like funny to them or something because to me it isn't. Really I don't find the joke in all of it.

What sucked was that I was stuck sitting between my parents. And trust me that was not something I or anybody else would enjoy. Sitting down in my seat I tried to relax. But no! My parents just had, JUST HAD, to start bickering. My eyes shot open.

“Really?” I asked

“What?” they both answered

“Can't you see that I'm trying to sleep?”

“Well,-”

“Just forget it!” I snapped “wake me up when we get there.” I closed my eyes and managed to fall asleep.”

Spencer's P.O.V:

Grabbing my stuff I quickly got into the car that was waiting for me. The ride hadn't been rough but I didn't sleep that well. Not only could I let my guard down, but the waitress kept coming over to see if I wanted anything.

Man, I couldn't wait until I was done with this stupid assignment. Again making sure my gun was near me, I rested my head against the seat. I sighed contentedly, finally some sleep. The car began to gently rock me asleep.

Jen's P.O.V:

I looked around me in awe. Nice was quite beautiful. I'm glad my parents had chosen this place as my very need vacation. My mom said Dad had gotten us booked in a very nice and good French hotel near he beach.

The manager had accidentally booked my parents and I on different floors. But Dad wanted adjacent rooms. I was kind of glad of the manager's mistake.

“The rooms are quite nice sir” said the manager with a very heavy French accent

“Same does not mean adjacent,” my father roared “ my daughter is a young and alone woman!” I flushed a deep red.

“I'm not ALWAYS alone,' I said quickly. The manager just gave me a look and continued arguing with my father. I groaned and turned to my mother.

“Let daddy do his thing,” she said simply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote. In the nextchapter Spencer and Jen FINALLY meet. :P