"I love YOU , dont worry"

"Your what?" I said "i'm pregnant" she said still smiling , I could feel my heart pounding right out of my chest it was breaking into two pieces I couldn't believe what I just heard. "Oh I- congratulations i'm sure he'll be glad." with that I turned around and walked away .. I can't believe that just happen! how is this going to work out? Ben gets here tomorrow and he's going to come back to his ex and girlfriend pregnant?!?! wow that's just something I would be shocked.

I got back home dropped my things into my living room and sat down on the couch I just really couldn't believe anything that happen today. I sign and decided to take a shower and rest , I was glad Ben was coming back but after this I don't know what's gonna happen.

The next day ,
I woke up by my alarm it was only 9 in the morning but decided to get up so i'll have enough energy for when Ben gets here. I don't know what to tell him a lot of thoughts were going on in my head and I was refusing them so they won't be true , but it's been I don't know 3 years since they broke up so how can she be pregnant?. I want to get him away from not meeting her even if it's the wrong thing to do but I just believe that she has mistaken him with someone else.

I sign and went to go change info something casual Ben gets here at 3 o'clock so it's enough time for me to settle down. The day was going but really fast it was only 2:30 he gets here soon , i'm so nervous I don't know what to expect , I hope Ashely was right.

40 minutes later,
it was already three I was getting so so nervous then I heard knocking coming from the door , I knew it was him. I opened the door and it was him he was standing there with his back on me , that's when he turned around "hey honey I missed you so much" he said with a smile , i returned it "I miss you too" I said giggling. He came inside ohh he looked so handsome I missed him so so much , "Well it's good to be home" he said with a smile "I'm glad your home" I smiled back.

"Soo what has my beautiful girlfriend been up to?" he said has he kissed me on the lips softly "well Ashely stopped by before she left to New York to see her Family" he looked at me with a confused look. "She has family all the way up there?" he said shocked , "Yes she does , she was actually born there but her parents decided to move back here and i'm glad they did" I smiled. "Well i'm glad she's seeing her family and i'm glad that i'm finally back home with you" he smiled.

"I'm glad too, I really missed you being here with me" I pouted he gave me a wide smile "Theres no need to worry about that anymore since i'm here now and i don't plan on leaving anytime soon, so that means I get to spend as much time with you" he kissed me on the cheek before heading to the kitchen. My thoughts went back to what happen yesterday , oh god what would she do for him not to meet her? she then got an idea that might keep him here all day.

Georgie got up and walked over to Ben "Now that your back , maybe we can catch up on something's that we left behind before you left" he smirked so he knew exactly what I meant. "You are so on." with that he grabbed my face and kissed me god I missed his kisses so much.

We walked over to our room and with that , it should keep him from going to her.

6 hours later ,

It was already 9 at night and Ben was in the shower while I was doing some research on my computer , I knew just a little about pregnancy so I really didn't know what to do. I just shut it off and decided to work on that tomorrow, she made up here mind and said that she was telling him after he gets out even if she's scared he has the right to know.

The water cut off oh boy was she nervous she has never been this nervous in her life before , he then walked out with only a towel around his waist. He smiled at her before going towards her he gave her light kiss on her soft rosy lips "I love you" he said.
"I love you" I smiled he walked over to change and I was pacing back and forth around the room she was shaking. "Hey can I talk to you?" she asked softly "Yea of course" he came towards her , she grabbed his hands and sat them both down in on the edge of the bed "Alright .. Ben there's something really important I need to tell you but promise me whatever happens you won't leave me?" I was saying I felt tears in my eyes forming.

He looked at me worried "Georgie of course I won't leave you , just please tell me what's wrong your making me worry" he said with a worried expression on his face I took both of his hands into mine and looked him right in the eyes "So when you left I was having morning sickness every morning" he gave me a look saying go on so I did. "I thought I was just sick you know? but then it didn't feel right" I saw his face turn into a slight shock "Georgie are u.." I felt a tear roll down my cheek , "Ben .. I'm pregnant" his face grew wide he looked so so shocked.

"Your pre- pregnant?" he said stuttering , "Yes" I whispered "For how long?"  he asked "That I don't know yet ,I was waiting until you came back because it felt right for you to know." I grabbed his cheek with my hand rubbing my finger slowly across his shocked face. "I- I don't know what to say" he looked down , "Ben i'm sorry i'm so so sorry this happen" right there in then I broke into a cry he tilted my head up so he could look at me

"Don't you dare be sorry Georgie , this is wonderful news you know" I looked at him confused "so your not mad?" I asked "Of course not , I always wanted to have a kid but with the right person." He smiled

"Georgie I love YOU don't worry" he then cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed me.

A/N: Hello everyone I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I tried to make it a lil longer but yea i'll update as soon as a can but for now this is chapter 12 please comment nd vote I love you all nd please dm me if uu have any questions💘 .