She look at sidharth with wide open eyes, which is a mix of shock and fear. Unknowingly take two steps, aadi shook his head by closing eyes and says, "We are not here to harm anyone, can we come inside please?" Sidharth nodded look at aadi. Taking a breath her mother nodded and move inside. Sighing aadi enter with sidharth, who look at the place and all memories of that night come in front of him.

He actually don't deserve her forgiveness, but she is really an angel. Who knows how to forgive people, and here he not even asks for a apology. As they entered, her father and brother come with a confused mix angry face, her father asks, "He is the one, who kidnapped our daughter, right?" Her mother nodded and look towards them. Sidharth scratch his neck and says, "We are here for some normal talks."

"Where is my daughter?" Her father move towards him in a rage, but aadi stop him, "Sir, please sit. We tell you everything, let's sit and talk please." Sidharth narrowed his brows to aadi, they settled on the sofa and asks, "Where is she? What did you do to her?" Sidharth takes a breath and says, "She is fine, i never do anything with her. She is safe."

"Then why she never talk with us? And you kidnapped her, then how could she be fine with you?" Asked her mother. Aadi sighs, "We are sorry for what happened but trust us, she is perfectly fine." Sidharth look at them and says, "And now she is my wife, that's why she is fine with me." Everyone's eyes are widely open in shock, her mother hold head and asks, "What?"

Sidharth says by nodding his head, "See, everything is done  now nothing can be changed. Tomorrow is her birthday, and i want you all to go with us. She'll be happy to meet you all.," Aadi shook his head and says, "We request you to come with us, she didn't know about our coming. Its a surprise for her, so if you want i can call and made you hear her voice. As a proof that she is fine."

Her family look at each other and nodded, sidharth look at aadi who call jiya and asked to give phone to sana. After a minute she said, "What the hell is this aadi? Why that monster stand four idiot bodyguards over my head and why i can't go outside of that bloody room. I am bored. Tell him if he didn't let me go, I'll make him eat a very yukky food."

Her mother smiles by heard her voice, aadi also chuckles and going to say before that sidharth says, "You are not going anywhere until i came and I am not going to eat your those yakky food." "You know what, i didn't want to talk with you. Hun.." Said she cut the phone in anger. Sidharth look at her father and says, "Did her voice sound a bit that she is kidnapped? Hun..."

Aadi shook his head and says, "I hope you are satisfied that she is fine, rest can see by your own eyes. Please come. She will be happy to meet you all." Her brother look at sidharth and says, "Is your this condition  because of my sister?" Sidharth frowns and says, "No." "She is capable of doing so." Said her brother and grinned.

Soon they get ready and leave after sometimes of leaving sidharth. As he didn't want anyone to know that they are with them, not good for anyone's safety. Also they will enter inside the mansion from different side.Sidharth and aadi reached, they check the preparations and move upstairs. It's already nine. When sidharth enter inside and found an angry sana sitting on the bed with a balloon face.

"I can't lay by myself, muffin.." Said sidharth by coming near the bed. She roll her eyes and help him silently without saying anything. Sidharth hold her hand and pulled on him when she going to move when he says, "Where are you going?" She collided her brows and says by trying to remove his hand, "I can't go anywhere, because you locked me up here."

He left her and says, "Hmm... So sit then talk with me." Twisting lips she sit on the other side and look at the balcony door. Sidharth thinks something and says, "Naaz... I want to talk about one thing." She roll her eyes but didn't reply, narrowing brows he says, "Don't give me that attitude muffin, look at me whenever i am talking."

"Order order." She murmured and asks by turning to him in a jerk, "What?" Sighing he says, "See... I have a problem in setting appropriate words in the sentence. Most of the time i try to say something and people understand other." Sana look at him in confusion and says, "I am not getting anything that you are saying."

Taking a breath he hold her hand and says, "When i was offering you phone for talk, i...didn't give you any kind of permission just say that you can take this whenever you want. And that outsider thing, i meant to say that you didn't know anything about the business. Its not your thing, you'll feel bored. It can be happen in the future also, as i am not habituated of talking politely and now you are my friend. So didn't take my words seriously like aadi does."

Sana stare at him with a slight smile, she just love the way he clear things with her. Tell his problems, and also use friend at the last. He is trying to change things and here she was cursing him whole day, and getting hurt on baseless things. She cupped his hand and says, "Okay, i forgive you again. But there's a thing about me also, i can get hurt easily, and as my friend you have to coax me."

He raise his one brow and says, "What? I didn't do anything like this ever and also don't expect all this from me. Manofying is not my cup of tea, darling." She make a pout and says, "Hun.. Monster." Sidharth wink at her, just then jiya come with the food. Sana already prepared dinner for him, she look at jiya and asks, "Where is aadi?"

"He is still out, will come late night." Said sidharth by looking at his bandages. Sana nodded and start feeding him, the clock runs to ten soon. She completed the dinner when sidharth look at his phone and says, "Um.. Naaz, we have to attend a party. And it's important, aadi is also there. Get ready fast." She make a confused face and asks, "What? Right now? At this time?"

"People do party at night, some ladies are here for get you ready. I am going to the other room, don't worry there's people for me. And i forget to inform you before, aadi reminds me just now. So without any confusing frown, baby get ready beautifully and meet me outside."
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!!