"I act like the fucking victim, cause I am! You've cheated on me TWICE in not even a year! And I'm still with you." I yell back at him

"Sarah tells me all the fucking time that I should break up with you, BEACUSE you treat me like shit all the FUCKING TIME," I go on, "but I stay with your sorry ass. Because I'm the only one who actually likes you, loves you." I start sobbing.

"And you." I look at Elizabeth.

"I really like your purse. You have really good taste Elizabeth." I tell her sobbing and walking out.

Before I walk out she says, "you can call me Eliza!" And I walk out hearing Eliza hit Devante once more.

I wipe the tears form my eyes as I walk through the hallway heading towards the living room.

I love him. I do. But I don't know what to do anymore.

I look up and I see Harry enter the door.

We make eye contact, and his face goes white.

"Katylin." He says through a breath.

He dropped his keys and ran towards me.

I keep sobbing as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Katylin look at me." He says

I don't.

"Katylin please." He asks again.

I don't.

"I want to help." He tells me softly.

I stop crying for a second

I look up at him and I say, "he did it again." And I just fall right back into the sob I was in before.

"Oh Katylin." And he hugs me even tighter then before.

I hear Eliza yell from the bed room. "YOU FUCKING CHEATING ASS DICK BAG! YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND JUST WALKED IN ON YOU HITTING ON ME AND YOUR STILL TRYING TO GET IN MY PANTS!"

Harry releases form the hug but with one arm still around me.

I look up at him.

He looks around like he's looking for something. But he has this look on his face.

It's focused, and concentrated.

"Harry, what are you looking for?" I ask him.

He doesn't respond.

"Harry." I ask with a worried tone in my voice.

"SHES JUST A WHORE ANY WAY!" Devante yells. "SHE GETS ATTENTION FORM GUYS ALL THE TIME!"

I look at Harry and his brows get closer and he fully released from the hug and headed to by bedroom.

"Harry!" I grab his hand

He turns and a couple tears fall from my eyes.

"Where are you going?" I say weakly

He goes soft. And comes closer to me.

He put his hand on my check and more tears fall.

"I'm going to go say the things, your to scared to." He says, and let's go of my face and walks back to the place he was heading.

I follow him.

He walks into the room and Devante and Eliza go quite.

"Harry Styles?" She questions.

"Hi." He smiles at her.

"Your friends with Harry styles?!" Eliza asks Devante.

"No." Harry answers for him.