Ten

I woke up to my head on a pillow and no Chris in bed. I stretched and got up. I walked out and went downstairs. Chris was standing in the kitchen making breakfast. I came up behind him and put my arms around his bare stomach and put my head on his back. "Morning, Al." "Morning, Chrisy." I said and smiled. He turned around and tilted my head up and gave me a sweet and soft kiss. I pulled away and gave him one more peck before pulling away and getting coffee. 

After breakfast we were going to our parents house. It was the last game for the Patriots to see if they were going to the super bowl. They couldn't help ask questions but my dad was happy for us. We watched the game we were so excited because they won so they were going against the Seahawks in the 49th super bowl. 

Chris went home and had to call his agent and a few other people. So i went back to my parents place. 

Chris got tickets to the super bowl and was going to take us. We left a day before the game and got to Glendale. We had fun and we were so excited for the game. 

We got to the game and Chris went and started photo bombing people with Chris Pratt and Jimmy Fallon. It was fun to stand back and watch them be dorks. I was surprised when Chris got over Pratt's head but just jumping. It was really nice to meet Pratt and Jimmy though they were very nice. 

We got up to the box Chris got and watched the game it was so intense

We got up to the box Chris got and watched the game it was so intense. They got the winning touchdown and we cheered and yelled. And we got it on camera. 

(Imagine Chris kissed Ally at the end) We smiled at each other continued cheering

(Imagine in this photo Ally was standing next to him giving him a kiss on the cheek

(Imagine in this photo Ally was standing next to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.)

We were so happy it was a really fun night. We went back to the hotel room and had some fun if you know what i mean 😏. 

We went back home after staying two more days. What a didn't know was that when we got back in Boston i was going to see the picture and video of the game on Chris's Twitter. He tweeted right after he posted them and said, For everyone wondering, this is Ally. I have known Ally for as long as i can remember. We got together earlier this year and i couldn't help but post these. This is at the super bowl when the Patriots won. I love Ally very much and we finally told each other. Ally is veteran and has been in the Army for 13 years now. Not long ago she surprised me on Christmas after i hadn't seen or talked to her for three years. She was posted in Iraq and I missed her a lot. I was so worried about her while filming everything i have for the past three years. I came to the point that maybe she was gone but, nope. Ally is the fighter in our families. I love this woman so much, and i couldn't hold it in anymore. So yeah, this is me coming out and saying i have a girlfriend. I smiled a lot while reading this and tears where at the edge of dropping. I got in my car and went straight to Chris's house.

He barely opened the door before i jumped on him and crashed my lips on his. I could feel him smiling during the kiss and i pulled away. "I love you too, Meatball." I said smiling. "So, you saw my tweet?" "Of course i did. And i love it." I said before crashing you lips together and Chris carried me up the stairs and to his room. He laid me down on the bed and took off his shirt. I'm sure you can figure out the rest 😉.

I hoped you liked this little filler chapter. I thought it would be i nice little cool down. But what happens after a cool down, it's starts to heat back up. The next few chapters might get a little spicy and crazy.