"Of course she is" Alexei whispered under her breath, rolling her eyes slightly, Andrea sighed shaking her head.

"Lord, thank you for the gift of Jeanette. We didn't know her real well, but she had a real bright spirit and because she was made in your image, we can be sure she was beautiful, amen" Shelby  said shortly followed by the nine other girls who murdered a quick 'amen'

Alexei mentally sighed and glanced around the circle of girls, she knew for a fact that this was going to be one hell of a journey and she didn't have the energy to go through another mentally draining event, life had already screwed her over once before and now that she was finally sorting her self out, the big man up there decided to throw a big ass uno reverse card into the antagonizing game we call life.

"Right, right, turn off the lights, we're gonna lose our minds tonight what's the dealio" Alex's brows furrowed as she, and all of the other girls, turned to face the Rilke girl.

"I think she liked pink" Leah explained upon noticing the confused and questioning stares sent her way.

"Yeah sh-she did" Nora confirmed Leah's statement from her spot in between Dot and Martha, her hands nervously playing with the sleeves of her sweater.

"Party crasher, panty snatcher, call me up if you a gangsta" All of the girls began to sing, however Alexei kept quite, Toni, who was stood to the left of the blonde, nudged Alex slightly, gesturing to sing along.

"You see I would sing however, I may or may not have forgotten the words ton the song and now I feel like a huge bitch" Alexei whispered to the girl, a small smile on her face, Toni chuckled and shook her head in amusement.

"Don't get fancy just get dancy why so serious so raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways, all my underdogs we will never be, never be anything but loud and nitty-gritty dirty little freaks"

~

"So there we were singing a song whilst burying the body of a seventeen year old girl, kind of felt like i was in some weird satanic cult if i'm being honest, kinda cool" Alexei shrugged and leant her legs against the oak desk in front of her, drinking what was left of her coca cola.

"Oh, I- uh, so what happend after you buried Jeanette, surely the atmosphere must have been pretty tense" Agent young questioned, shuffling a few pieces of paper that was lay on his desk.

Alexei smirked sinking further into her chair, she held the empty can of diet coke in front of her and shook it slightly, indicating the fact that  is was empty.

"Could i get another one of these first?"

~

"So....would it be crazy if i suggested a little...icebreaker? Never have i ever feels right" Shelby smiled, shrugging a little towards the end of her sentence.

Alexei smirked and nodded in agreement, pulling the blanket, courtesy of Fatin, tighter around her and Andrea who had her back to the blonde, once again leaning into the taller girls embrace.

"Alright" Toni agreed and turned to face the Texan "Only if you go first, none of those bullshit lightweight answers, give us the real"

"Fine, never have i ever had vaginal penetrative intercourse" Shelby stated, both Alex and Andrea had to hold in there laughter at the girls choice of words.

Alex smiled lifting the miniature bottle of alcohol up to her mouth, however before she could take a sip, the bottle was ripped out of her hands and replaced with a diet coke, the blonde scoffed and rolled her eyes at her best friend.