meeting kogane🥰

Start from the beginning

how is volleyball coming so far? how's the team? i haven't watched them in a while but i heard there's a new person!

i hope i didn't sound weird i just wanna talk to this man was that too much for him😀

aone just stared at you for a minute before humming in response. he's not much of a talker but at least he did something.

you and aone sat in silence for the rest of the train ride occasionally stealing glances at each other until your stop had arrived. as you both walked to school together, aone suddenly stopped in his tracks.

what's wrong?

"do you want to watch the team practice?"

you stood there for a second, shocked he actually talked to you. his voice was pretty low and kinda hot, but you shook your head to clear your thoughts and after all, you hadn't answered him yet.

um...sure!!

he hummed in response, except this time it sounded a little cheerful. you followed him to the gym where the team practices and he pointed to the bleachers for you to sit.

when you were waking over you heard the team wooing at aone for bringing someone to watch them.

"no way..."
"aone how do you know them? is there something about you we don't know?"
"damn they're pretty!! if things don't work out between you two can i steal them?"

aone sternly hummed in response shutting them up and implying practice was to start soon.

you continued watching the events go down and suddenly see a tall ass dude walk up to you that indeed looked like an angry bird in your peripheral vision.

he must be the new member the rumors were about...

as he walked up to you and observed your face, redness started to cover his.

"YOU SEEM LIKE A NICE PERSON AND YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY‼️ CAN I HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS⁉️"

i know this bitch did not just speak in all capital letters...how the fuck is that possible?!?

The coach had enough at this point and it was early in the morning so it was reasonable why.

"KOGANEGAWA KENJI"

angry bird boy looked scared and scurried over to the court and bowed to the coach apologizing over and over.

"yea, whatever" coach replied.

you giggled at koganegawa's cuteness. you had never seen a guy act like that at least you had never paid attention to the guys who did if any at all. based on that 2 second interaction, you figured you might want to get closer to him. he seemed super energetic and nice which is what you need sometimes and he really did look like an angry bird...a cute angry bird.

you hadn't noticed you were spacing out until kogane came up to you during his water break.

"Hey what are you thinking about⁉️ you've been staring at the wall smiling this whole time‼️"

oh shit really?

just thinking about...things i guess.

"Hm🤔"

hm what?

"i was just thinking like you were! i don't think i properly introduced myself! my name is koganegawa kenji but you can just call me kogane😎"

awww cute🥺 oh shit i have to respond

um nice name? uh my name is y/n nice to meet you!

"Y/N⁉️"

um...yes?

"THAT NAME SUITS YOU REALLY WELL!! SUCH A CUTE NAME FOR A CUTE PERSON!!"

Kogane suddenly slapped his hand over his mouth.

"you weren't supposed to hear that"

or were you not supposed to scream that for the whole universe to hear...

"KOGANEGAWA WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SCREAMING YESTERDAY"

Kogane stiffened up as coach yelled at him again. he should really learn to control his volume when he gets excited. however, you did find it kind of cute. i wonder if he acts like this all the time...

~A/N~
sorry if this is coming along very slowly it's my first time and i'm trying to write something people will like so if you like it let me know!! that would mean a lot to me🥰 thank you for reading what i have so far and i love all of you😽💙