meeting kogane🥰

~⚠️tw:cursing i can make a clean version for the peeps who want it😸
italicized is your thoughts/you talking to yourself
underlined is when you're speaking
"in quotes" is whenever someone else is speaking
lowercase is intended-i'm too lazy to capitalize letters because my auto capitalization is off and i'm not turning it back on✋🙄~

*your pov*

it was 6:05 and your alarm screamed at you to get up.

shut the fuck up bitch lemme sleep 5 more minutes

you slept 5 more minutes until your alarm screamed at you again.

guess it's time for me to actually get up😒

you roll out of bed and crawl to your closet to get your uniform. it's actually kinda cute! it may not really be your style but you still look like an absolute baddie in it so why complain😽💅 you go to the bathroom and admire your pretty ass self in the mirror.

my parents gave birth to this gorgeous bitch? damn. they should've given me a fatter ass✋🙄 how inconsiderate of them.

you decided you had enough of yourself and look at the time. you still had roughly 20 minutes until the train you take leaves. you walk over to the kitchen where your guardian is making breakfast.

"Y/N! your bento is on the counter and i'm making some bacon and eggs! want some?"

sure, why not!

(if you don't like bacon and eggs that's okay it's the first thing that came to mind and it had nothing to do with the story)

as you finish your breakfast, you put your bento safely in your bag. your food is precious to you, don't want anything bad to happen to it!! you take a look at the time for like the 3rd time and see it's time to go catch your train.

Gotta go! thanks for the food and i'll see you later!!

"Bye y/n!! have a nice day! and tell me if you meet any boys this time!"

bitch they know damn well i can't pull a man for shit✋😔

let's just say your luck with boys wasn't the best, but it could definitely be worse. however, you did tend to attract the gaslighting and manipulative skater boys who look like they're one cigarette away from seeing the after life...they may be hot, but don't let them fool you. they will play tyler, the creator and degrade the shit outta you (nothing wrong if you're into that though because me too😜👍)

as you walked to the train station you began to think about the boys at your school, specifically the boys on the volleyball team. you would sometimes watch their practices because you had heard great things about them and they were true! the team was really good at least you thought so. recently, though, you had been a little busy so you hadn't been able to watch them, but you had heard rumors of a new person joining the team. and something about him looking like an angry bird? who knows.

boarding the train you notice some buff dude with white hair wearing a date tech uniform.

wait a damn minute...is that aone from the volleyball team?? why's he sitting alone? i mean shit might as well shoot my shot😏 just kidding i could never🙄

nah but really you sat next to him since you had seen him before whenever you would watch practices and in the hallways sometimes. he always looked kinda lonely so you decided you eventually would approach him to be friends because why not! you can be friendly sometimes so there's no reason to not adopt a new whore to your friend group😙

as you say next to him he stared at you for a second before looking straight forward again. you could tell he was confused because no one sits next to him (i would sit next to him every chance i would get if i fucking could😩 but anyway this is a kogane ff not an aone one😋) you decided to be bold because~sometimes, you gotta be bold~and asked him