I fell on my knees, hiding my face in my hands, my mind went numb. I was losing myself in a spiral of dark thoughts, stripping me away from my ability to think rationally.

"I'm here, everything is going to be ok." Gojo stroked my hair as he was squatting in front of me.

"I knew this would happen. That's why I didn't touch you..." he said in a soft voice, lifting my chin up. I could barely see him through the tears.

"I'm not abandoning you." he whispered before kissing my lips. His kiss was tender as he pulled me into his embrace. 

My sobs started to fade away and soon, I was kissing him back. I pushed him down on the floor and climbed on top of him.

"Y/n, I don't think -"

"Shush." I said before my lips mashed against his. I kissed him as I wanted to be kissed. Roughly and passionately, hungry for him. When our tongue found their way to one another, electricity ran through my body, tingling under my skin. It turned me on so bad. I longed for more physical contact, I longed for being one with him. I wanted him to fill my mind and body, so I couldn't think of anything else.

"Please..." I whispered into his ear. "I need you to... to -"

"I know what you want me to do." he said, our eyes locked. His incandescent eyes reflected something that intimidated me so much I backed off of him. He stood up and extended his hand to me.

"Let's get to your room."

When we entered my room, he started to unbuckle his pants. I walked backward, facing him until I reached my bed. He put his shirt off and threw it on the floor. I blushed at the sight of his muscular body displaying before me. When he walked toward me, I let myself fall on the bed in a sitting position, intimidated by his presence. 

He stood before me, reaching for the hem of my shirt and pulling it off. He pushed me back to lie on my back. He undid my pants, leaving me in my underwear before he fully undid his pants.

I gasped.

My face became flushed when my eyes met the imposing bulge in his boxers.

He chuckled at my reaction.

"Don't worry, I'll work your body up until you can take it." he said boldly as he climbed up on me.

"Don't say things like that..." I blushed, avoiding his look.

He forced me to look into his eyes, grabbing my chin firmly. His eyes were enough to arouse me.

"You like it." he smirked, before sliding his hand down on my tummy and lowering his head on my chest, trailing kisses.

He passed his free hand in my back and unclipped my bra. Once my bra was out of his way, he started to suck on my nipple slowly, swirling his skillful tongue around and about, while his hand was slowly reaching for my underwear.

I put my hand in his hair, lightly pulling every time a moan escaped my lips under his touch. His hand finally slid under my underwear, slowly caressing my clit. I held my breath in apprehension. I dreaded and longed for this moment.

When he bit my nipple a little harder, I moaned louder.

"I didn't expect you to be this naughty." he hummed. "You like it rough ?" he teased.

"No - no I don't." I mumbled.

He suddenly thrusted a finger in me so hard I let out a scream of pleasure.

My chest was heaving as he started to thrust his finger faster in me.

"Oh yes you do." he said, biting his lower lip.

He brought his other hand down on me, working my clit in slow circles, contrasting with the fast pace of his finger.

I put my hand on my mouth to muffle my moan that was more than screams as he shoved another finger in me.

Wet noises came to be as I was becoming more and more aroused, tension building in my lower tummy. The dirty wet noises that our body were making aroused us both even more. 

I could feel the sheets soaking wet under me.

I sought release as it was literally driving me crazy. The third finger made me arch my back.

Still railing me with his fingers, his other hand left my clit and came around my neck, gently squeezing while our eyes were locked.

When I started to lack air, everything felt more sensitive in my body. I knew I was so close to the orgasm, but he wouldn't let me. He was keeping me at the edge.

"Gojo..." I moaned. "Please, let me -"

Two of his fingers were pushed into my mouth. "Not yet baby." he smirked.

When his fingers entered my mouth, I couldn't help but think of Sukuna's fingers doing the same while he fingered me on the table. I tried my hardest to chase his face out of my mind.

Gojo pulled his fingers out right when I was about to come.

"No, no pull them back in." I complained.

He smirked and pulled me by my feet until my butt was on the border of the bed. He kneeled down before me, his head between my thighs.

He put my thighs over his shoulders and started licking me up and down, pressing his mouth hard against me. I clutched at the sheets and screamed as he pushed his tongue inside of me, moving his head back and forth. I moved my hips toward him for his tongue to get deeper in me. He started sucking on my clit while thrusting three fingers in me so hard and fast I tilted my head back.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes ...!" I mumbled as the tension in me started to become undone.

A shiver ran through my spine and my toes curled when a wave of pleasure came crashing down in my lower area. I screamed his name relentlessly while I was coming in his mouth.

His free hand intertwined with mine, clenched as I was revelling in pleasure.

Once I was done, he pulled his fingers out of me and came in between my legs, pressing himself against me. With his kiss, I could taste myself on his lips. I was still weak from the orgasm he just gave me. His long and slender fingers of his in addition to his tongue made me reach a state I've never experienced before.

It felt too good.

"I need you to say it." he whispered into my ear. "Say that you want me to take you."

His words set fire to my whole body, and I could feel throbbing in between my legs.

"Please, take me."