Confused...

Demitri's pov-

But me being me, I just had to say something weird.

 " Thats cute..." I said.

"Huh? what's cute?" Midoriya questioned.

This question was unexpected as I had Thought that I said that... in my head. After not answering the question for a short while, the atmosphere was now a little awkward as no one spoke, not even my sister. A few more seconds passed of us just walking and I swear, this was more awkward than my emo faze a few years ago, Mia, being my usual saviour actually spoke up and answered Midoriya's first question. 

"No, no we aren't in a group yet Midoriya, and sorry if you felt awkward just now, Dimitri can be a bit weird sometimes" she said chuckling.

"Yeah, sorry about that Midoriya, and to answer your second question, I was kinda thinking about my cousin's dog, I don't really know why I said that out loud."  Obviously, the dog thing was a lie, and as expected, my sister caught on, because well, we don't have a cousin who has a dog. 

"Oh, thats okay Demitri. Do you guys wanna work together for the assignment?" he asked. 

"Sure." I answered as a small smile crept onto my face. As we we're now at the cafeteria, Midoriya left our small group to go to his usual seat with Iida and Todoroki. Now that he was gone, Elle began to question my lie, she had also asked what I was actually thinking about and being a tad bit embarrassed, I begged her to drop the topic, which she reluctantly did.   

.-.

Midoriya's pov-

I had just left Demitri and the girls to go eat lunch, after that awkward moment I thought that I really needed some time with my friends. 

Lunch was the usual, Iida, Todoroki and I spoke about what we did over the summer break and what we plan on improving this school term. The conversation was interesting as always, and I, as usual, enjoyed talking to my friends during our lunch break. 

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch, and we all walked to class, continuing our convo while walking. It was the last three classes of the day, and they were math with Ectoplasm and a double session of hero training with All might.

Time went by as if I wasn't conscious at all, before I knew it, it was time to go back to our dorms. In the common area, not many of my friends were there, just Demitri, Kirishima, Sero, Jirou, Ojiro and Mineta, I didn't really know what anyone was doing, but I sat down in the couch think about today's hero training trying to find solutions to my weak points. I was just getting lost in thought when I realized someone standing Infront of me. Demitri stood there, his eyes meeting mine as I raised my head and for a short moment, his eyes focus to my lips but before I could properly process that, he spoke up, as his eyes, once again, met mine. 

"For our assignment, I was wondering if we could start tonight? Mia said that she'll be down in a minute, so did my sister. Of course, we can start anytime you're r ready to" he said.

While in the middle of his sentence, I had notice that he was no longer looking me in the eyes, but again on my lips, "Yeah, that's okay Demitri, we can actually start now if you'd like, although, I do think we need another member. We can deal with that later though, for now, let's use my hero notes to decide on what hero we'll be presenting on." I said with a small smile.

"Okay Midoriya, that sounds great, let's do that." Demitri stated. 

We moved from the couch to the table and began working, after having a few small debates on which hero to do our presentation on, we finally agreed to write on Selkie, the Sea Rescue Hero. We were gathering the necessary information when Danielle and Mia came down to help. The process of gathering information was going smoothly, especially with the information I already had in my hero notes, everything was going great. 

Some time had passed as we worked and it had unsurprisingly gotten really late, we didn't all leave at once though, Mia and I were the last two to leave as we both wanted to do a bit more extra work. During that time, we made a meeting schedule for our group just to be more organized with meeting. Things were going exceptionally well.

Surprise? I really doubt anyone's still reading this lol.