Group project?

3rd person pov:

Its been about a week since the students transferred into class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa walked into the classroom looking more like a walking corpse with each passing day, standing at his usual spot in front of the class he cleared his throat to get the class' attention, which of course didn't work.

Now if you knew Mr. Aizawa, you knew he wasn't one to raise his voice over trivial things... but was this really a situation that one could define as 'trivial'.... to Aizawa Shota? no way.

After he waited around 30 mins for the class to settle down, Mr. Aizawa began taking the class attendance. " Because of your little 'stunt' just now, I have a little 'gift' for you all" he stated in his usual deadpan tone and being the energetic set of teens class 2-A was they got excited, only to be disappointed by what Shota had to say.

" You will be given a group project to complete, there will be 5 groups and each group will contain 4 students" he paused being interrupted by the inaudible wines from the class.

" In two weeks, you should be finished with this project by then. Now what you'll be doing for this project is an oral report on any pro hero of your choice, myself and other u.a teachers excluded of course" he continued, leading to more inaudible noise from the class.

After a little more time spent with his class Mr. Aizawa left the classroom as it was now time for Present Mic's english class, which the students normally spent faking laughs at Mic's bad jokes. No one has ever had the heart to tell him that his jokes weren't funny.

.-.

After Present Mic's class came to an end, the lunch bell rang signaling the beginning of the lunch break.

Dimitri's pov:

Its been a week since I've been here and to be honest, it really has been a hectic experience. The training here is a lot more complicated than my old school especially Mr. Aizawa's, its like he took it as his personal job to make our lives harder than it should be. Study wise everything was cool? in a sense, I'm not 'gifted' when it comes to my studies but I'm not stupid or at least... I think I'm not stupid?

Out of all the students in 2a, there was this one kid there that looked different in my eyes, of course I'm talking about Midoriya. He's just so weird....not in a bad way though, its like he's not even human, I don't know we've only ever spoken like two times but I think I'd enjoy being his friend, he seems nice.

"Elle, stop pestering me please" I begged her to stop touching my face, I swear if she wasn't my twin sister I'd hurt her but she'd just go home and tell our parents and I can't deal with our mom shouting in my ears so I can't do that... imagine being the favorite child-

.-.

While walking to the lunch room with my sister, we met with Midoiya and Mia by chance and we're now walking together.

"Hey guys?" Midoriya called out.

"Yeah?" Mia responded

"Are you guys in a group for the project yet?" he asked.. and the correct answer would be no in this situation but me being me I just had to say something weird.

.-. Happy new year guys n sorry for not updating really do hope you enjoy yet another short chapter <3

-JJ