Part 9 ~ the fight

Start from the beginning

    I walk downstairs fixing my hair a little and see everyone complaining I say "guys chill out" Five says "you-..." before he could say anything Y/n starts to scream out and everyone could hear her I say "shut up y/n" and she says "gave me my body back you ass hole" I laugh and say "oh come on a little bit of fun won't hurt you" Five says "y/n if you can hear me I love you!" She says "I love you to" he says "did she say anything?" I says "yea she said I love you too" he walks next to me and says "bring her back as soon as possible" I says "when I wanna". Then I say "y/n we should go to New York"....

Me and her talk about me going back in my body and fixing my body up...
________________________________
Few months later
Y/n and Five are doing ok (distant)
Morphology comes out sometimes and starts to fix her body
Allison and Luther started dating
Klaus and Dave are dating
Diego and Enola (y/n friend) started talking
________________________________
Y/n POV

   I go downstairs because I was in Aidan's room playing call of duty Morphology starts to talk about her body and when she can go back in it..

    I go to her body and heal her bruises the last thing to do...

    I put my hands on morphology body and press it down then my hands start to glow then I felt like something was taking something out of me...

    Then I fall on the floor and break my arm I get up and groan and fix my arm and I see Morphology getting off the bed she was back in her body we where in the living room and the lights where out I use my powers to turn them back on....

    Me and Morphology go upstairs and into Vanya's room and see her on the computer I say "morphology is back to normal!!" Vanya turns and looks at Morphology and says "that actually really cool" I leave and go to Five room and then I start to hear moaning and screaming from a girl they didn't sound like it was coming from a girl on the phone it sounded real....

    I was about to open the door until I hear "FIVE GO FASTER!" Five says "you have to be quiet" I turn around and go downstairs and look at the floor and leave the house...

    I see a flower and burn it and a tear starting to go down my face I go to the bridge I jump off of years ago and get on it and almost slipped...

    Then I see people start to worry about me and try to get me to get down but the thing is I just want to be ok and the only way to feel ok was to kill myself and I can't kill myself because I would just go back to hell....

    I yell out "I CANT DIE!!" I said it happy but I wasn't happy I just wanted to fall and never live again...

     I look back at the people and then look at the ocean then I hear police and ambulance...

    I wave at everyone and I look back at all the scary memories I have gotten in the past the main one I loved was when the man Vanya liked so much stabbed me in my chest, when I had to save Allison, and  when Five said I love you the first time...

    Then I hear a familiar voice I look back and see Niko he looks at me and I just cry while on the bridge I hear him say "I will do anything if you stay" I look at him and look at my feet I get off the bridge and walk up to Niko and hug him he says "everyone she's ok" police say "what are you to her?" Niko says "her brother" everyone start whispering Niko carry's me to the donut store it starts to rain...

    He sits me down inside the donut shop and I was all wet. Niko says "what happened??" I say while looking down "Five cheated on me" Niko says "he what!!!" I stay quiet with a tear going down my face Niko grabs my arm and we walk to idk what....

Then I see the academy I say push backwards "I don't want to go in there" he says "your coming" I push back as much as I can but didn't work he pulls me and picks me up over his shoulder I kick and scream he opens the gate and my makeup was running....

He opens the door and pulls me off his shoulder and I fall on the floor and it made a Big Bang and everyone came downstairs I pretended I'm making a snow angel and close my eyes so I don't see anyone....

I hear Niko say "who broke this girls heart?" I say "no one broke my heart..." he stares at me with a serious face and say "I remember when you would always jump of a bridge when you where in pain and now that you do it again it hurts me to see you this way" I look around and just stare at everyone I walk up to Niko and say in is ear "I'm leaving and never coming back" I slap him and walk out of the house...
________________________________
Niko's POV
I walk up to Five and grab him by his shirt "this is your fault you peace of shit" he says "woah what the hell did I do?!?!" I say "y/n knows your cheating on her!!!" I push him and he falls to the floor I say "everyone we have a cheater" smile at everyone Allison says "what the hell" she looks at Five and says "Five she has been in enough pain!!" Five says "you seriously believe him" she says "yea, he says y/n almost jumped of a bridge and she has done it before...

Five looks at his feet I say "Five...I don't want you next to my sister ever in your life again" Five looks at me and says "what..." my horns come out and my halo I turn around and teleport to y/n...
________________________________
Y/n POV
I cry next to the academy and rain poring all over me. My clothes where soaking wet...

I hear Niko yell my name I get up and look at him he walks up to me hugs me I hug him back and we teleport back inside the academy I look at everyone and walk past them and go to Fives room it smelled like sweat to be honest I didn't even care if he cheated on me is the fact that he said he would never do that to me he lied...

I grab my clothes all of my clothes and start to pack I hear someone run in to the room it was Aidan I look at him and he had tears in his eyes he said "what happened with you and dad?!" I say "calm down I'm just going somewhere" Aidan says "can I come with you?" I says "why don't you stay with your dad?" He says "because I don't want to" I say "fine pack your stuff"....

Where y'all going??🥱❤️😅