Baby(Dreamnotfound)

Start from the beginning

"I think the bath is full, ready to go baby?"
"Yea, wanna be warm,"

George said, smushing his cheek into Dream's shoulderblade. Dream put his calloused hands under George's plush thighs and carried them to the bath. When they opened the bathroom door, they were met with a waft of warm air.

George slowly took off his robe, Dream doing the same. They were now in the bath, George now leaning onto Dream's chest. Dream took a loofa and poured some of the sweet smelling lotion onto it and began to pass it on George's slim frame.

George melted at the action and was about to fall asleep but when the loofa passed his stomach, the tickling sensation kept him awake. The bath was prolonged, Dream making sure that George's stress had left his body.

"Comfy baby?"
"Mhm, comfy, warm, happy,"
"That makes me happy,"

Dream said, washing off the soapy suds off of their bodies, stopping George from doing anything.

George's fit

  George was wearing that while, Dream was wearing a simple grey hoodie with his iconic grey sweatpants

George was wearing that while, Dream was wearing a simple grey hoodie with his iconic grey sweatpants. George hummed softly as he felt Dream's hand card through his hair as he brushed it out.

"Baby, I'm finished,"

Dream said, putting the brush and slowly pushing George into his chest, his man bun tilting slightly. George giggled at the soft sensation of Dream's arms trailing up his stomach. Dream leaned down and pecked George's nose.

"What do you want for dinner baby?"
"Pizza!"

George said, making Dream chuckle, he nodded and was about to get up but George hadn't moved from his place on Dream's chest.

"Uhm, baby? I need to move honey,"
"Nuuuu, comfy~"
"Want me to pick you up?"

Dream asked, fondly exasperated, George beamed and smiled at Dream, making grabby hands at Dream. Dream smiled and kissed him once again and picked him up, George's legs around his waist.

"Ok baby, what kind of pizza you want?"
"Hawaiian!"
"Any side?"
"Nope,"

Dream nodded as he dialed the local pizza place and placed their order, requesting delivery. He smiled when he heard a small yawn from George.

He hung up the phone and looked at George, seeing that he was yawning similar to baby lion's.

"Awww, is my princess tired?"
"nuuu,"
"Ok baby,"

Dream said, acting like he believed him, he sat them both back on the bed and started scrolling through his phone, occasionally nudging George to show him a funny meme.

They sat that way for about fifteen minutes before they heard their doorbell ring.

"Baby, lemme go get the pizza,"
"Mehh, fine, lemme just wake up a little. .. "

Dream nodded and put his phone away, slightly shaking George awake. It didn't take a while for George to wake up and they were now walking downstairs to the door.

"Baby, can you go pick a movie and get some cups with ice please?"
"Mhm!"

George nodded and bounced off to the kitchen, taking out their ice trays. Dream grabbed his wallet and took out a $100 for the price and a $20 for tip.

"Hello, pizza for Dream Anderson?"

A chestnut haired boy asked, a small bee pin on his uniform.

"Ah, yes, that's me, here you go,"

Dream said, taking the pizza and giving him the money, smiling when he saw the boy's eyes light up at the tip.

"Tommy! We scored big time!"

The boy said, racing back to the red car.

"Way to fucking go Tubbo!"

'Tommy' said, driving off when 'Tubbo' got in the car.

Dream closed the door, forbidding any other cold air to come through. Dream placed the pizza down on the coffee table and went to the kitchen to see what was taking George so long.

He huffed out a breath when he saw George trying to reach the cups on the high shelf. He slyly walked up behind George and pressed his chest flush against George, making George squeak.

And took down two cups for them, putting them on the counter, turning around to see a flustered George glaring at him.

"What was that?!"

George said, going up to Dream and punching him slightly on the stomach.

"You're short, what do you want me to do 'bout it?!"

Dream teased, feeling prideful as he saw a blush spread on George's face.

"Whatever. . ."

George said, pouting and crossing his arms. Dream cooed and stooped down to George's height, muttering in his ear,

"You wanna be picked up baby?"
"Yes. . ."

George muttered, giggling as he was picked up. Dream pecked George's nose,

"Movie?" Dream asked, going over to the cups.
"Movie," George confirmed.

Word Count: 1405

100 CHAPTER POG 

LONG CHAPTER POG 

READER IS PRETTY POG ✔ 💯