"Okay hun, that's a set of twenty paint balloons each. Here are the suits as well." she handed over the strap bags and suits to me and I gave her the cash before grabbing Micah's hand pulling him over to one of the hay bails. I handed one of the suits to Micah so he could put on over his clothes.

"You ready to get covered in paint?" Micah asks with a devious smirk on his face and a spark of excitement in his blue eyes. Oh I can tell he is gonna have fun on this date. Maybe a little too much fun.

"Oh no, the question is are you ready? Don't think just because your my boyfriend that I'll go easy on you. Actually I think you would look kinda cute covered in paint baby." I can tell he is trying to hide his laughter but he quickly hides it and walks up so he is standing right in front of me.

"I guess you won't get to find out since I fully intend to have you covered in paint by the end of this date, Caleb." he adds playfully and right as I'm about to respond I feel him smack a paint ballon on top of my head and I let out a shocked gasp as blue paint comes streaming down head. Oh yeah I am so gonna get him back for that. Micah was literally bent over from laughing so hard and I smile a bit at the sight of him looking so happy. I wipe of the paint from my face and give him an amused smirk.

"Brave, baby, very brave. I'll admit I didn't see that coming but now would be a good time to run." Micah quickly recovered from his laughter and he turned the other way toward another hay bail in an attempt to hide. Don't think you get away from me that easily. I reached inside the sack full of paint balloons and got one out before crouching down and moving through the course. There was a tall fake brick wall set up to the right that I saw Micah run behind it and I smiled as I went to follow him. I tried to be as quiet as possible as crept up to the wall and swiftly turned the corner and threw the balloon but was shocked when I felt another balloon smack me in the back and warm paint seep into the back of my suit. Laughter erupted from behind and I'll admit that was a pretty smooth move.

"Got you! You were so close, caleb! I think I like you covered in paint by the way." Micah continues to giggle sweetly swaying on his feet while giving me an innocent look. God, I really love him. He is just so damn cute! Even him splattering me with paint couldn't make him any less cute to me.

As he is bent over laughing I quickly take another ballon out of my bag and quickly throw it at Micah successfully hitting him in the chest. There was a big splat of yellow paint across the front of his jump suit and he gasps in shock as he realizes I finally got one on him. Oh yeah baby! Micah looks up at me with an amused look.

"Well done Caleb you got one! Good job but just know that the only one your gonna get." with that Micah ran in the other direction.

"Come get me, caleb!" Micah yells out while laughing. I bust out laughing myself as I start to run after him.

Oh I fully intend to catch you and when I do I'm so not gonna let you go.

************************************************************************************************************

Micah and I were covered head to toe in paint by the time we were done about an hour later. We had give back the suits and the bags before making our way back to the car, hand in hand.

"So, since the first part of the date is over how about some food?" I look over at Micah and he nods his head with a smile that makes my heart skip a beat in my chest.

"Yeah, I'm starving! Thanks by the way, Caleb. I had a lot of fun and I never could've had as much fun with anyone else but you so I just really appreciate you taking me here. I know I say this a lot and your probably sick of hearing it by now.... But I'm just really glad you chose me to be with you even though I still don't fully understand why when you can have anyone you choose." I feel a pang hit my chest at his words and look over at him with a hurt expression. I gently push him against the side of the car and take his hands in mine.