Lissa's First Prank

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ohhh Filchy, Ohhh Filchy. Up here pee brain. Look what I have for you." Peeves taunted as he held up a water balloon.

"Uggh, get out of here Peeves" growled Filch.

I turned slightly to see if I could the boys and sure enough there they were poking their heads round the corner to watch Peeves distract Filch even more. Fred gave me a wink as George lifted his wand to cast the spell. At the same time Peeves has started to throw the water balloons at Filch, I stepped back up to the wall to avoid being hit. I watched George cast the spell and just like that Filch's hair started to slowly turn a horrendous shade of green and I decided that was my que to get out of there. "Umm, I think I know where to go from here, thank you." And with that I ran as fast as I could back to the painting of the Fat Lady. As I turned the last corner Fred and George came round the opposite one and we made it back to the common room at the same time and collapsed on the sofa.

"That was so fun I can't wait to see everyone's faces in the morning when they see his hair." I said still slightly out of breath.

"Melissa that was bloody brilliant." George panted, clearly still out of breath like me.

"You're acting skills are amazing, how did you learn to cry on demand like that?" Asked Fred.

"Draco and I learned pretty early on that we could get away with murder if we used our tears on Narcissa, Draco can still get away with it."

"Amazing." Replied Fred.

"I'm going to head to bed. You and I have a big day tomorrow Fred." I said as I headed up the stairs. "Night."

*

I was woken up the next morning to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see a very excited Holly, very close my face. "Well did you guys turn his hair green?" She asked with the most excited grin on her face.

"I thought you didn't like the idea." I groaned while rubbing my eyes.

"Just because I'm too scared to do it myself doesn't mean I don't find it funny." She crawled up to sit on the side of my bed and then I noticed that Maddi was already sitting on the end of it. She kind of looked interested but not too interested to keep her up her bad girl attitude.

"I guess you'll have to wait and see at breakfast like everyone else." I smirked as I sat up against the headboard. "What time is it?"

"7:30" Replied Maddi while rolling her eyes. I'm assuming Holly woke her up to.

"Come on tell us." Holly was starting to beg.

"Where's Katie?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"She went to meet up with her cousin for breakfast." Explained a much calmer Maddi.

"TELL US TELL US TELL US." Begged Holly as she started to jump on the bed.

"Okay okay okay fine." I laughed, and I gave them a very detailed explanation of how it went down from my fabulous acting skills, Peeves use of the water balloons and the highlighter green colour Filch's hair had turned. It actually got a laugh out of Maddi while Holly near fell off the bed from laughing.

We got showered and dressed and headed down to the great hall for breakfast. As we approached, we could hear fits of laughter coming from people as they entered the hall, so we started to run so we didn't miss anything. As we entered the hall, we all spotted him at the same time, you couldn't miss him standing up at the teacher's tables. He was probably waiting for Dumbledore or McGonagall to arrive so they could fix it.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the pranksters apprentice herself." Lee greeted me and I gave him a bow to boast a little. "Welcome to the dark side." He stood up and bowed back to me. We all sat and had breakfast and listened to laughter of the rest of the school all arriving for breakfast.

"Guys please don't tell me this was you three." I looked up to see Charlie standing behind Fred, George and Lee with his arms crossed and stern look on his face.

"I had nothing to do with it." Stated Lee holding his hands up in defence.

"And what about you two?"

Fred and George looked at each other as if they were having a conversation but only they could hear it. "You'll never take us alive." George shouted as they both stood up and started to dance circles around Charlie with their fist up as if they were about to start boxing him.

"Alright, alright, wise up, you both know I can take the pair of you no problem. Just tell me how you've got away with it and I'll leave it alone."

"Spit swear it." Fred said and he and George both spat into their hands and held them out in front of Charlie.

"Uggh fine"

"Disgusting" I heard Maddi mutter and I turned around to see the disgust on her face and Holly nearly gagging at the thought of it. The sight of them two made me laugh slightly. Fred and George went into full detail of how we carried out the prank, but I noticed they weren't saying my name.

"Wait." Charlie stopped them. "So if it wasn't Lee who helped you then who was it?"

The group all turned to face me, so I shrugged my shoulders and put a fake awkward grin on my face. "No, you didn't!" Charlie shouted, "What did mum tell you at Fortescue's and then again just before we got on the train?"

"Love you?" Asked George.

"Bye?" Questioned Fred.

Charlie rolled his eyes and said to me, "Melissa please don't let these two idiots lead you astray."

To which I replied, "Who says they're leading me astray, maybe it was my idea." I gave a cheeky wink and got up from seat and looked to Fred and said, "Ready to give me the tour of my life Fred?"

"Most certainly my lady." He held his arm out and we skipped out of the hall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of these characters except Melissa, Holly and Madison. The rest belong to J.K. Rowling.