Home Healing

Kakashi's PoV

I walk into my home. (Y/N) is sitting down on my couch a movie in her hand and drooling expression staring at the bags I brought in.

"Hungry?" She smiles and nods.

I bring the bags to the couch setting them on the coffee table. "what movie did you choose?"

She hands me Sleep Hollow. "How did you know. This is one of my favorites"

I turn on the movie and we start eating.

....

My arms are rapped around the shaking girl. "It wasn't that scary Kitten its ok" (Pussy) "Shut it you" (Y/N) just yelps out pointing at the ceiling. "uh (Y/N), who are you talking to." she looks at me and blushes "nobody". (He thinks your crazy) "your eye is twitching" she hides her face in my chest.

I chuckle softly, Laying down fully on the couch pulling her on top of me. The soft flustered girl looks at me. We stair at each other with what seemed like forever. 

We lean closer..

And closer...

And...

Knock knock knock. 

I looks at my door confused and blushing.

"Kakashi sensei!!! are you home?"  

Oh no not Naruto.

I get up and walk to the door, and open it looking down at the child.

"Yes Naruto, can I help you"

"I was wondering if (Y/N) was ok? Sasuke said, you took her here."

"Yes she's fine she's just resting back at home and we did some chakra balance training to help her wounds heal faster"

"Really can I learn to"

"Ill teach it in class tomorrow, Ok now thank you Naruto for popping by" 

The yellow brat pushes past me. sudden panic hits me. I look around for her and to my surprise she is nowhere in site. I compose myself 

"Naruto its very rude to barge in"

"Come on teach me sensei"

"I told you Naruto later, Now please go home I'm very tired and would love to rest myself" 

I start pushing him out the door

"But sensei" 

"Tomorrow Naruto"

I push him out completely and shut the door locking it.

"That kid is something else"

'Now were did she go' I search all over down stairs no sign of her.

I walk up the stairs and into my bed room "hmmm" I hear a squeak come from my closet. A smirk spreads across my face. I take my shirt off and lay on my bed on my back. 'Am I really ready to show my face after so many years' I close my eyes

Foot steps slowly get closer 'Am I ready to open up again?'

A hand presses onto my leg softly 'Should I let her in'

I grab her hand throwing her onto my bed crawling on top of her I looks deep into her eyes searching for any sign of evil or betrayal. No signs just a smile.

'Its time, I'm sure of it' 

"(Y/N)"

"Yes Kashi"

"You need to promise me something"

"Anything"

"If we start this, we see it through to the end, death is the only thing that breaks this relationship. You must promise me or we can go no further."

She thinks for a moment her eyes staring into mine

"I promise. I love you Kakashi"

I look deep in her eyes. "I love you too"

I pull down my mask and close my eyes not wanting to see her reaction to how ugly I am. Two soft hands reach for my cheeks and thumb rubbing against my lips.

"handsome"

I open my eyes wide and I look at her. her (S/C) skin turning a deep red as I look at her. I cant hold it in anymore.

I kiss her softly at first my hand sliding down to hers holding her hand softly.

She raps are arms around my neck, bringing me closer. The kiss felt soft and unguarded just me and her showing our feelings and love for one another, its just like in icha icha paradise omg.

I break away from the kiss and rest my forehead on hers. 

"are you um.." I start to blush

"Have you ever done this before" quickly switching my choice of words.

she shakes her head no "you?" I shake my head no as well. yes people, I'm a 26 year virgin don't make fun of me.

I think for a moment "(y/n) your so sexy, I can hardly hold myself together but if your not ready right now I totally understand."

Her face shifts into a lost in thought expression.

"I think we should wait, at least for tonight, Maybe if you tease me with this body of yours maybe ill say yes."

"oh I see how it is" she want to make me work for it. no class tomorrow for sure.

"I accept your challenge miss"

(838 words)

HEY GUYS sorry I haven't added in a while, I got a new job and been dealing with some mental issues due to my boyfriend leaving me. I've been very down and I'm very sorry if I let some of you down.

-Ilanah Kilr

The Sages Daughter (Kakashi x student reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें