Meet the Admin- CC

Intro:

Sup Dudes and Dudettes, I'm CC an anti-social, anti-human who buries themself in books because they don't talk back. Yup. I'm from Enlgand; I do like Crumpets and Tea; I don't have bad teeth and I hate London.

---

Random Facts:

-I'm a bit strange. Like, people say that a lot but I'm convincing myself I'm dead because I haven't seen anyone in 4 1/2 hours weird. O_o

- I'm gonna say this now- out of all the admins I'm likely the smallest fan of warriors (not that I'm not one)!

-I considered Just Dance good enough exersise.

- I would sell my friends for video games.

- I have pet chickens. Their silkies and adorable :3

Set Facts:

How long have you been on Wattpad? 

Too long 0_0 Jk, I'm not quite sure. A year maybe?

How did you come across Wattpad? 

I found a story called 'The Worse Fanfic ever' about a Mary-Sue called Summberberry. #StopSummerberry!

Who is your favourite Warrior cat?

Can't decide >_< Probably Tigerclaw (Come at me haters B|) or any Medicine cat :3

How did you come across the series?

The magical land of the internet, children. Literally no one else I know has even heard of it.

A roleplay example for us please?

Uuuuuh...

Tatteredcrow slunk along the treeline, enusring his dark pelt stayed hidden under the cover of the shadows. He could see them- how pityful. A slight smile played across his mouth as he unsheathed his claws, pacing closer and closer to the Nursey. They desvered this. It would cause them a fraction of the greif they made him feel. Oh well, he had much more in store for them...

 Who was your first character? Describe them? 

Haha, Rockdust. He's a sweetie. Mate to the dea leader of Pure clan he's a big Maine Coone with darker bits on his face, tail and legs that fade out. He's pretty stupid but he's got a big heart and a litter of evil kitties :P

 Who is your favourite character(s) you have created?

I would normally say Rockdust but I also really like Maplewolf and TatteredCrow. Probs TatteredCrow because he's my first properly evil cat. He's (hopefully) gonna be in this clan.

And randomly, favourite food? X3 

Creme Brule. Case closed.