valkyrae | one

IMAGINE THIS:

   you were in the bathroom, filming a tik tok because you were in the mood to put something like a thirst trap out on your page that was as dry as the desert and it was coughing cotton, that's how often you would post anything on there.

there lived a certain man in Russia long ago... ♬

   rae was looking for you for a while now since she tried to make something for dinner and that took all her focus, really just to not to burn the house down and cook charcoal which is not really edible. the food was ready, hopefully edible, only you were missing from the table so after you didn't answer rae's like seventh call she decided she was better get you or the food will get cold. so she did just that, headed to your shared room when she heard music flowing out of the bathroom.

he was big and strong and his eyes were gleaming glow

   the short girl's chin was on the ground when she arrived at the door and saw you standing in front of the bathroom's giant mirror she was usually taking her selfies for Instagram, flexing your muscles that you were hiding behind those oversized hoodies and sweatpants.

   she let you finish filming the last move before slamming the door shut, making you jump. she walked up to you, taking your phone and turning it off then hopped on the marbled counter, wrapping her legs around your waist and pulling you in letting her hands wander on your upper arms' muscle.

   "so we skipping to dessert." she whispered before pulling you in for a kiss. now go, you're single.

notes
i really like this song of Boney M's
and let's be honest, tik tok's alphabet mafias
knows how to rock it ;)

hope you liked it! :)