Chapter 1- Secrets Can Harm a Life

Li Jun Shui trembled as he walked through the hall, hugging his shoulders. He wanted to get this business done, ASAP. He was always nervous being alone with Fuyojo, after what he did. The man's shaking legs felt like jelly. He never seemed to fit in the council, the pain and memories of the past few years had sapped his energy and confidence, leaving him to survive off of pure fear. He wasn't suicidal, nor self-harming. He knew this had nothing to do with him. He reached the door of Fuyojo Takahashi's office, and timidly knocked. The door flew open, and Li's soft brown eyes gazed into Fuyojo's steel blue ones. The slightly taller man stepped aside, to let the brunette in. Softly closing the door, He cornered Li Jun in a wall and chuckled, loosening his tie.

                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Acel was livid. The attack on the Soviet Allies' territory had failed. And it was all that idiot, that pure dumbass's fault. The loss had fallen on Celio, and now they needed a new route, because the S.A.'s south borderline was now double-guarded. The west line, maybe? No, they'd tried that already. Attack from above? They have planes.

"GOD DAMN IT!"

Acel roared as he slammed his fist onto his desk. His spies had reported that every possible entrance had been guarded 24/7. The blonde man sank into a chair, massaging his temples, when it came to him.

Go from underground.

He chuckled, the small laugh turning into a manic rave. He ran to his work desk, swiped the balled-up blueprints off, and began writing. This would be the best attack yet, they were going to go from the heart of the base, instead of the shell. His loud muttering, constant spy contacts, and grumbles at dull pencils lasted long into the night. The next day, he called an emergency meeting. All of the attendees were disgruntled, Victor obviously drunk, Li Jun trembling like mad, holding back tears, Fuyojo casually leaning back, his shirt and jacket lightly wrinkled, Celio bandaged and bruised, and Acel himself had messy hair and bags under his eyes. He excitedly ran through his new plan, to a unanimous agreement from the others. A few clapped and cheered, Victor being the loudest. After a small, yet tiring party, Li Jun and Fuyojo were sent to drag the passed-out Victor to his bed, while the rest stayed and helped clean.

                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Li Jun shook with horror at the fact that he was sent with Fuyojo, not understanding how he always got locked up with the navy-haired man. Fuyojo cast Li Jun a condescending smirk, grabbing his forearm as soon as they shut the door to Victor's room. The Japanese accent in Fuyojo's words was pronounced, slightly overpowering his speech to a point where it was a bit difficult to understand.

"You asked to drag him here with me didn't you, little pet?"

Li Jun angrily shook his head, trying to wrench his arm away from the taller man. Fuyojo's face contorted in fury, and he tugged back on the brunette's arm.

"I will break this bone if you try to assume any control over me. At all."

Those words were like knives to Li Jun. His breathing painfully shallowed, and he went strangely numb. Fuyojo tossed him aside, stalking down the three doors to his office. Filip had witnessed the whole thing, but instead of helping Li Jun, he ran the opposite direction, stifling his giggles until he was a good distance away. Li Jun listened to the roaring laughter from three halls down, and painfully walked to his room, just next door to Fuyojo. Laying on his small mattress, he let tears stream down his face, crying until he slept like a small child.

                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Acel happily sat in his armchair, facing the fireplace on his east wall. He grabbed his bottle of Jack Daniel's and a crystal shotglass, making a silent toast to himself. He muttered a few German folk songs under his breath, before quietly chuckling, and heading off to his bed.

The peach-haired man, Filip, cackled spitefully. He loved seeing the look in Li Jun's eyes when Fuyojo used him to an advantage. Chest puffed out, he quickly scampered to his room, or better known as, the broom closet.