who are you? who am i?

♡shigadekubaku
♡villain deku, of course 😌
♡bakugou has amnesia
♡shigaraki and deku are obsessed with the bby
♡class 3-A can never get a break, can they?

[bakugou's pov]:

Every... thing... h-hurts. My body felt as if it was burning. I couldn't move. I feel as if I'm paralyzed.

What happened?  I try to search my memories. Nothing came up. My head's spinning. My head hurts.

Who am I?  I can't remember who I was. I can remember my name. My name is Katsuki Bakugou. But who am I? I slowly open my eyes. My back is on a steel table. I see a green head and a light blue head. Who are they?

Are they going to help me?

I couldn't keep wake. I fell back asleep.

"He's waking up, Tenko!" I hear a voice. It sounds childsh a bit... I flutter my eyelids, groaning. I look around, stopping at my left when I seen a green head. "Hi, Kacchan! Are you alright?"

"Wh...who?" I gasped out.

"Izuku, give him space." I then hear another voice. This time it was a scratchy voice. I open my eyes fully, seeing the light blue haired man hovering over me. Does this fool have a hand on his face?

Great. I don't know where I am, who I am, and why there's a hand freak in front of me.

Perfect, Katsuki. Juuuust perfect.

"Sorry, Tenko~" he giggles. Okay, so handy man's name is Tenko, green hair's is Izuku. Gotcha.

"Where... am I?"

Tenko looks at me. "At the villains hideout. We've found you in the rubble."

"R-rubble?"

"I think he lost his memories.." Izuku pouts. "You don't remember me, Kacchan?" he says, looking as if he was about to cry.

F u c k m e.

"Uh...no?" I say weakly.

"Do... do you remember Tenko?"

"No.."

"You must have amnesia." Tenko says. "You were hit in the head with a piece of the building we went to destroy."

"Destroy..? What- what are you guys talking about..?"

"Well.." Tenko grinned behind the hand. It honestly looked a bit... creepy. "You see, Katsuki, you are apart of us. The villains."

"The... villains?" I tilt my head.

Deku nodded. "Yeah, yeah! You were working with us ever since we got together!"

"Got together? You mean... as boyfriends?" he nods again. "...Why can't I remember you two then?"

"Like I said, you were hit in the head with a piece of the building. The heroes tried to take you away from us. They were going to brainwash you into thinking you were becoming a hero." He scowls.

"They thought they could save you, Kacchan. But they were wrong. We saved you like last time."

"Like... last time? They tried to take me away from you guys before?" Tenko nodded.

"Yes. They always tried to take you away from us. Saying that you belonged to them."

"But you've always belonged to us, Kacchan! We're the one's you fell in love with!~"

I start to piece everything together. Okay, I'm a villain. There's these heroes that are trying to take me away from my boyfriends. Tenko and Izuku saved me. They love me. I love them.