You have no idea who she is, but she's absolutely adorable. She has long blonde hair, pale-colored skin, rosy cheeks that strangely remind you of Pikachu, and a pair of light yellow eyes.

Not to mention a cute little fanged smile that rarely goes away. Despite Katie Killjoy being her usual, bitchy self.

"Wait, who's that?" you ask.

Jake chuckles, saying "Seriously? Do you live under a rock or something?"

You roll your eyes. "Well, I did die like less than a month ago. Seriously, who is that girl?"

"That's Charlotte Magne. The daughter of Lucifer himself." he replies, his earlier joking demeanor replaced by one of confusion. "You really didn't know that?"

"I was never big on politics." you reply with a dismissive wave, turning your attention back to the TV.

You listen attentively to what she is saying. This "Charlotte" girl is talking about making a kind of hotel of sorts. A way to potentially "redeem" sinners and send them to Heaven.

The idea honestly kind of intrigues you. Not everyone down here had to be pure evil, beyond the point of saving. Maybe some of them were like you; sent down here for God only knows why.

While you've met your fair share of assholes here in the Nine Circles, you've also seen quite a few people you'd consider to be almost "normal".

With a bit of help and a push in the right direction, who knows? Maybe redeeming a sinner could be possible.

After she sings a completely random but catchy song, Charlotte stands there for a moment, likely waiting for a response from the live studio audience.

Instead of the gushing praise and support she was likely expecting, she is immediately laughed at and booed by everyone watching.

Even a few guys in the bar laughed away the idea, with one of them calling it "fucking stupid." Bunch of drunk assholes.

Ignoring them, you turn back to look at Jake, who was watching the TV along with you.

"So. What do you think of the idea of 'redemption'? Do you think it's even possible?" you ask him.

He doesn't immediately answer your question. For a moment, he stares down into his drink, clearly unsure of what to say.

"I... guess it's possible?" he says. "I've been here for years now, and I've seen a ton of bad people I wouldn't want anything to do with. But..."

He pauses, before adding "I've also met plenty of 'normal' people just trying to get by, living their afterlives. With a bit of help, maybe they could be redeemed."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing..." you reply, before taking another swig of your drink.

After a moment, Jake's eyes immediately lighten up. "Hey, I think I found the perfect place for you to work at!"

"Really, where?" you ask.

"That new hotel she was talking about!" he says. "Apparently they just opened up, so I'm sure they're hiring!"

He makes a good point. Although, you might actually end up being their only employee, seeing as so many people thought of the idea as a joke.

A part of you wants to apply just to see if it's even possible. Reforming a demon. Such a weird, but interesting concept.

And plus, even if the job doesn't work out, it'll give you experience, and that's always important.

That's it; you've made up your mind. You'll head over there tomorrow, to see if they're accepting applications.