SPKSAD

What I hate about a guy is that they think they can get any girl they want. they think so low of girls that when they see them they think they'll just crawl up to them.

I hate being played and that is what he makes me feel.

He makes me feel played. he makes me feel like a fool. And the sad part was I thought he was different but he wasn't.

"HHH. YOU KNOW WHAT MAKE ME SAD ?!?" I yelled "IT MAKES ME SAD THAT I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT !."

"But obviously you weren't." I cried
"We had our promises, Matt but you broke it." I said "I guess promises are really made to be broken" I said letting my tears fall down and head my way out the door into the pouring rain.

"CATH!!" He shouted catching up to me getting both of is wet. "I know what I did was wrong. and I know it was out of line but I'm really sorry and I do love you always have and always will." he said letting tears fall down from his eyes.

"I'd do anything just to prove it to you." he said. suddenly he pressed he's lips against mine and I felt all the fireworks flew up in my stomach and I gladly kissed him back.

Once we both pull away we both stared into each other "you really mean that ?"

"Yes I do" he said placing one more kiss on my lips then smiled at me.

"I love you with all my heart Cath that no words could ever describe how much I feel for you."