Lone Wolf

Chloe get your fat ass up and make us breakfast my brother yelled at me from downstairs. You too Yazmin he yelled. I dragged my weary bones up and winced as i got up from the little comfort i had on this so called 'bed". The just had an old beat up mattress and a cover over top of it. How rude of me let me introduce myslef. My name is Chloe Montary. Almost everybody in my pack hates me. When I say almost everybody I mean it. The alpha, John, thinks im weak and won have anybody train me, my parents say i was a disrace to the pack and to them and that i should be like my older brother Travis, and my older sister Monica.

Ya'll might be wondering who the heck is Yazmin, well thats my friend. Her parents the alpha and luna hate her also, so we are their personal slaves because were weak and nobody is willing to train us and were fat. We wern' fat. So what if you were a little chunky. But that was only from baby fat. Me and Yazmin were alike. We bot had brown hair and were both the same height. Im not kidding. Our parents used to call us twins because we were born on the same day. We knew we were't because i had blue eyes aand Yazmin had green, I was tan and Yazmin was caramel and  because I was born in the pack house and Yazmin was born when her parets were at a meeting. Back to the story. I took a short shower as did Yazmin. I put on some sweat pants, a tye-dye shirt, hoodie and my black converse.

While i was walking downstairs my arm brushed up against Andre's arm.  He was the alpha's son and Yazmin's older brother.I felt sparks go up and down my arm repeatedly and so fast I thougt he was electricuting me. When i looked up at who I bumped ino. I t was Andre. First his face was filled with joy then his human form must have taken over and then he looked at me with pure disgust. "What are you looking at?" he said looking at me as if i was bacteria. "You know what i feel bad for whoever your mate is. You know the three words they would say when they meet you. I reject you." I knew what he was doing. He was rejecting me and did it loud so everybody who was actually awake could here what he said. I just hung my head low and kept on walking. My wolf was heart broken and so was i. My mate was supposed to be somebody who loved me through everything. Why was fate so mean to me. I wish my mate was somebody like... i DONT KNOW!!! Somebody hot.

"Andre was your mate wasnt he?" Yazmin said so quietly even my wolf sense could barely hear. "Yup he was." I said with tears streaming down my face. "Its okay." she said hugging me as we walked into the kitchen. "What are we going to make?" i asked. "Lets make them omlets, bacon, fruit kabobs and pancakes." Even though Travis was forcing me to do this, cooking calmed my mind,and took things off my mind. Maybe  it was because the wonderful smells that tell you "good job" or the fact you didnt want to burn the freaking place down.

we Finised in about 17 minutes. When you live with werewolves you didnt have just one stove so things moved quickly, and so did we if we didnt want burnt egs for the omlets, and bacon. Plus we did grits and boiled egges and turky bacon, french bacon and waffles because for wolves the average human food just dont cut it. When we got to school we got the usual bullying and the pushing and hitting, but for some reason today felt special.