n i n e

*this is gonna be a long chapter for you guys!*
⚠️:chapter contains cuss words, controlling/ kinda abusive relationship.

I woke up in such a good mood, since I woke up early for once. I got ready and went to my classes.
Tho, Dumbledore called me to his office I was so confused since I haven't done anything, I think?
I just went along with it tho.

I came into Dumbledores office.  "hi professor, you called me here?" I said, "Yes I did indeed Ms.greengrass I have to tell you something. " He replied. "Yes professor?" I said. "Yes well. You will have to be sharing a dorm with Draco Malfoy. And it's settled."  He said. My face was full of shock. I WAS NOT GONNA SHARE A DORM WITH HIM. HES SO ANNOYING NO. "BUT PROFESSER I-"
"No buts or nots. It's already happened ms greengrass." He said.  "Okay professor, I'll be on my way now."   I was filled with rage. It's SO unfair.

Harry came up to me sooner, I was sitting in the library and sat next to me, he informed me about the griffindor party later, and I was so excited to go! I was gonna ask Kai to come with me as a friend. "I'll come Harry! Thank you for telling me." I said. " no problem see you later Katherine!" He replied with a smile.

I rushed to kai's dorm to tell him about the party. I ran up the slytherin common room stairs so draco couldn't see me or else he would drag me into a closet.  I got to kai's dorm he sat on his bed laughing since he was watching a tiktok. "Heyyy Katherine! How's it going?" He said while giggling " what's up?! It's fine hbu Kai?" I replied "it's good! What do u need Katherine?" ,  " I was woundering if you wanted to come to the griffindor party with me?" I said " HELL YEA!" He said " OKAY FANTASTIC, I'll meet you outside the common room byee! I said.

Little did I know draco was eavesdropping on us.  When I went back to my and "dracos" room which instantly put me in a bad mood.  I came in and draco was in the bed and said " griffindor party huh? Yeah your not going." "DRACO STOP. YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING. I AM GOING THATS FINAL." I shouted at him while going into the bathroom, he grabbed my wrist and pinched it I squeeled quietly. "Your not going. Don't make me mad Katherine." He said then he put his hand down. I cried and locked myself in the bathroom.

I decided to sneak out, I told myself and kai that I was going so I was. I waited for him to fall asleep so I got ready in the mean while. I got into my dress.

Your dress:

I slowly unlocked the door and tiptoed with my heels in my hands so it didn't sound when I walked

I slowly unlocked the door and tiptoed with my heels in my hands so it didn't sound when I walked. I managed to get out of the room, I took a deep breath and tiptoed down the stairs, I didn't want nobody to find out since almost everyone was scared for draco.
I went out the common room. And Kai was waiting for me, "YOOO KATHRINE" He shouted "KAI SHUSH ITS ALREADY PAST CURFEW" I said while putting my index finger on his lip.
———————————————————————————
Quick A/N: Katherine and Kai are childhood bestfriends, they have been since kindergarden so they will not be together in this story, Kai also has a girlfriend named Isabella who's in hufflepuff that he truly loves and she's fine with them being bestfriends. Katherine and Isabella are really close friends, tho they don't talk much they still love each other.
——————————————————————————-
"alright fine fine, also Isabella is gonna be at the party so let's go. She's probably waiting" he replied with a smile. "ooooh yes! I've missed her honestly."
We both walk to the griffindor common room.

We walk in, and put notice on the flashing led lights, liquor and the twins grinding the tables, I gave out a laugh. Kai looked for Isabella, "Kai go it's fine, I'll go to Hermione." I told him, " Okay Katherine I'll come to you when I find her." He said.

So I went to hermione, somehow she was drunk. "Hey hermione!" I shouted since the music was blasting "heyyyyyy Katherine" She shouted we hung out a while, I went to the kitchen to grab some liquor. I danced with hermione for afew minutes. I came back and I took my glass from Oliver, since I gave it to him.    I took a sip and immediately collapsed on the floor, the music stopped and almost everyone came running to me especially kai, "They hel my head up and kept asking me if I was okay.

•𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I woke up expecting Katherine by my side, but she wasnt. I got up and put on my hoodie so I could go out of the room. I heard everyone screaming in the griffindor common room, so I went in to see Katherine Collapsed on the floor. I ran too her, I had a mix of emotions I was so mad at her but scared at the same time. Everyone backed up when I can win the room. "EVERYONE MOVE" I shouted, I picked her up and went to her dorm again and waited for her to wake up.

•𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

Afew hours later, I woke up with draco on the side of the bed. Looking mad. "D-draco?" I said. "Oh look who's awake? I'll ask questions. You will answer truthfully Katherine don't get in my last nerve."
"Okay?" I replied "Why did you go to the party with out me?" He said with an angry tone. I didn't remember a single shit, since I was drugged.
"What party draco?" I said "Don't play around Katherine. The griffindor party." He replied
"What- draco I really don't remember anything."
"STOP KATHERINE. I SAID DONT GET ON MY LAST NERVE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS."
he shouted right in my face. "DRACO DONT SCREAM IN MY FACE, I SAID I DONT KNOW I WOULDNT LIE TO YOU." I said while sighing
He took a deep breath and said "Your a filthy slut aren't you? Don't EVER speak to me again." He said while cupping my checks hard then let go of his hand, left my dorm and slammed the door behind him.

I sobbed and I tried to get up but I just fell. I couldn't walk. "Im a slut." I said with abunch of tears rolling down my face. I felt like a useless piece of shit.
———————————————————————————

A/N: Thank you guys so much for over 200 views it means ATON <3 next chapter is gonna be  ✨spicy✨