finale

0 3 . 0 2 . 2 0 2 1

Wow, where do I even begin. I wanted to give back something to the warm and welcoming Wattpad community and help out fellow poets to reach greater heights. But I honestly was not expecting such a heartwarming response from you all. It was such a pleasure to host and judge this award, and I truly loved reading each and every one of your poetry. It takes a poet to understand another, and we judges truly caught a breath-taking glimpse of the pain, love, passion and drive behind your words. We might not know each other, but we all are connected through poetry. 

This really would not have been possible without my dear, dear friends -midnightmagic- , evxnshi and Sindu18 . You guys are the real MVP. Thank you so much for agreeing to do this with me. Special thanks to myselfgreen for helping me with the stickers. I know I am annoying, thanks for putting up with me! And to everyone else who supported and encouraged me through everything, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And so we have reached the end of The Unicorn Poetry Awards 2020. And it has been such a memorable experience. I am looking forward to hosting more contests in the future. To everyone who participated and wanted to participate, thank you so, so much. I love you all! And please never stop writing. It is our strength and our escape. It is the essence of who we are. 

AquarianUnicorn