Chapter four

As I walked down the hallway to Bethany was, she was in a awful state, I was so upset to see her like this.
"Hello Bethany, I'm Sadie how are you feeling today?"
"Awful,I got hit by car on purpose"
"Oh dear, you must be in a huge amount of pain" I said concerned
Bethany had a broken leg and a massive cut across her forehead, all caused by glass I had to stitch up the massive cut.
I was feeling very concerned for her, I tried to make her feel a little better.
"So, I watch your youtube channel you guys should be so proud of what you do, everyone loves you guys!" I said trying to make Bethany feel better she just slowly nodded.
That's when Jordan knocked on the door to visit Bethany.
"Hello" Jordan said to me
"Hello, your Jordan right?" I said making Jordan creep out.
"How do you know my name exactly?" he asked
"Oh, my fault I'm Sadie, a huge fan of your channel, sorry if I creeped you out" I said surprising Jordan.
"Oh" he said laughing
"Anyway, Bethany has broken her right foot and has had her forehead stitched up, she was lucky that the glass didn't go deeper"
"Thanks for all your help" Jordan said smiling
"It's nothing, I'll leave you with Bethany, just remember she may not talk much yet as she is still shocked, so don't let that worry you" I said walking out if the room.
Who could do this to Bethany?
All I can do is play the waiting game...