17-feeling

Sam-
"Okay there I'm done I'm full" I say as I throw away my trash "you get full easily" Colby says standing up throwing alway his food I giggle and hop on the counter and sit down Colby comes between my legs "have you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend?" I ask "I had a girlfriend once though that was four years ago ever since I've just been, kinda a player but ever since you and I started our little thing I haven't I've just been having sex with you" he says I hum and run my fingers through his hair "I like the purple hair tips" I say he chuckles "thanks" I smile Colby then wraps his arms around my waist holding me I smile but then I start feeling some type of way in my stomach 'why am I feeling like this' I think to myself I push that thought away and wrap my legs around his waist he carries and we go to the couch he lays down as I'm on top of him we cuddle and soon fall asleep.

I soon woke up and Colby was still asleep I yawned and tried to get out of Colbys arm but he pulled me back I giggle I lay back with him he snuggles his head into my neck I sigh happily ugh 'I need to shower' I think to himself "Colby let goooo I have to go shower" I whine "let me join" he mumbles "okay but get up because I wanna shower like now" I say "fine" I then get up grab a towel and head into the bathroom I look back and see Colby laying on the couch 'he's too tired'  I think to myself I sighs softly I go over to the handle and turn it so the water will warm I set my towel down I strip down and I enter the shower going under the water "it's so warm" I say to myself I close my eyes and relax I was too busy relaxing that I didn't know the door open I'm facing the shower head I open my eyes slowly then I feel a hard slap come in contact with my butt I turn around quickly "for god sakes Colby you scared me!" I say while having my hand over my heart he chuckles "sorry cutie pie" I smile 'wait he called me-I just got butterflies in my tummy why do I feel like this' I giggle he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him I giggle again and wrap my arms around his neck he leans down and kisses me I kiss back he grabs my throat without breaking the kiss and pins me on the wall I tangle my fingers into his hair and pull on it he groans into the kiss he licks my bottom lip for entrance but I deny he then snakes his other hand down my waist to my butt he smacks but I don't react to it he groans and squeezes my butt I moan into the kiss making him slip his tongue in my mouth he still has his hand on my throat he presses his body against mine I pull onto his hair I put both my hands on his chest and push him back without breaking the kiss until I feel him sit down on the stole connected to the wall (if you don't remember go to chapter 9 that's how Colbys shower looks like) then I strangle him I sit down on his lap he puts both his hand on my butt squeezing it here and there I pull away catching my breath but Colby smashes his lips back I pull away I giggle "wait you dork I still need to breath" I say "but your lips there so good" he moans I blush "shut up!" I smile.

"Sam you ready" Colby says coming into my room "almost" I say fixing my fake eyelashes he groans "why do you guys take forever" "hey! Hush it, now let me take my time" I say "hurry there waiting for us" he groans "actually there waiting for the other girls" I giggle "Samuel if you don't hurry I'm going to punish you" he says as a smirk form his lips "okay okay I'm done I'm done" I say standing up going over to put on my shoes "finally" he chuckles

"Oh! looks like there here c'mon" Colby says I nod grab my purse and follow him out the door he locks the door and we get into Alex's truck "okay let's go to the club!" Jake cheers then we all cheer "alright ready!" Alex says "yes!" We all say then laugh "alrighty!" He says and drives off.

<3