I

[ Warning: Im not a skilled writer. So bare with my story and read it till the End. I will really appreciate it till the bottom of my heart.
Lovelots❤️]

I
***

- GOODMORNING , Everyone my name is Selene Ford. And I have a Boyfriend named Kade Washington. And we were together for Year' s and we already plan to Marry but we still don't know when. But we plan. Just plain Plan.

He was the perfect man for me. I met him Years ago. He was so Broke because he told me that his Previous Girlfriend left him for another man.
I was so sad for him, cause who would want to left this Young Man with a very masculine and a VERY perfect man. Just for another man , Just because his Rich.

And being Rich doesn't mean his actually serious to you. You should choose a man who will want to grow old with you. And Treats you as A Queen to worship for the rest of his life.
Money doesn't mean HAPPINESS. Because Happiness can be found to the Right man that God sent just for YOU. And only you.

So if I think about that woman who left Kade just for another man?
Just what a SHAME, She waste such a Good man.
And Oh! Let me tell you that Kade actually invites me to go, To the Plaza. I don't know why but he said I should go there. Cause he have something to tell me.

I don't know why but I'm actually afraid and Nervous for unknown reason.
My heart beats fast, And it makes me feel uneasy. But I just shook my head and Looks up and smiled. I shouldn't think something Bad.
Kade won't hurt me right?

.... Right?

- Here , I am standing at the plaza while my boyfriend is staring at me coldly...
He said he wanted to talk to me so i came here.
But something inside me that tells me I shouldn't have come here.
My heart beats fast because of these unknown feeling right now.

Why am I like this? I look up and met his cold stare that send chills through my body.

" Why do you want to see me???" I ask him.
He looked at me serious and I just averted my eyes. Because it feels like a piece of knife got into my heart. And it hurts me.
This feeling is hurting me.

" I have something to tell you " He plainly said.

" W-what is it??" I ask even though im scared of what hes going to say.

' Plss I'm begging you. Don't hurt me...'

" Im breaking up with you selene " He said. Like it doesn't bother him. Like it doesn't affect him. Like I-- Iwas nothing...

" W-what?!! Did i do something wrong?" I told him. My eyes watered as i look at the figure of the man I used to love. Ohh let me rephrase it. I STILL love him. But he doesn't.

And that truth hurted my fucking feelings.
Of all the things we incountered together.
The years we spend together.
I didn't expect we would come to this....

" None" He said blankly

" Then why? Why would you break up with me? Like i was nothing?"
The news still doesn't sink in to my thoughts.
I wish he would take back what he said.
I wished that he was just joking. And this is just one of his pranks.
But...

" I just used you to make Ashley come back to me" And then...

' Reality slaps me...'

-And that news makes my whole world break into million million pieces. But I just look at him and smiles sweetly....

" O-okay then.. uhm-mm you're free..."
I answered him like I wasn't hurting.
But i was...
Im broken inside. But I need to be strong.

" Thank you"
He said and started to walk away but I stop him halfway. By pulling his Shirt and made him to look at me. And plastered my usual Sweet smile.

" B-but can i ask you something?"
Still smiling like an idiot but a crying monster inside...
He just nod at me. Telling me that I can ask him whatever question it is...

" Did you perhaps loved me, Even once???" I helplessly ask him even though I know the answer.

" No , I never loved you. Since the very beginning.
It was all just part of my plan. When i say i just used you. Then it is. Your nothing special to me. Your just a whore , A bitch who wants me even thought your poor. How would I fall in love to a person like you? Your disgusting..." Kade said and look at me with Disgusted plastered in his face.

I want to cry, This feeling is hurting me.
I'm not used to this kind of pain.
Pain coming from the man I used to Love.
But it just a Lie.
He used me, He used my existence just to one of his pawn.
His puppet. And I was an Idiot to fall in love with the man standing In front of me.

" I- i understand,, uhmm-- y- you can go now"

After I said those words he walk away like he didn't know me. He didn't even look back at me. Instead he walk away from me. Without knowing that i put my hand up like I was trying to reach him. But it will never going to happen again.
He left...
He already decided which side he would choose and its not me.

I want to be mad at him but i can't.
Because I Loved him.
He was the only person who accepts me.
He was my Man.
He used to be. But now his not.

Because once upon a time he
was my king and I was his Queen.But now his not.
Because I was just his Temporary Queen , Im not the real one.
Because now, This Hour, Minutes and seconds he already found his True Queen.
And I hope his happy.

I willing to give up my happiness just to see him Happy with his True Queen.
But even though he found his Queen.
I still loved him because for me.
He is still my King...

After his gone in my sight, my vision started to get blurry
Here is it again ...
Im gonna sleep again,And I wonder how long am I going to sleep this time.

" Kade Washington, I love you till my last Breath fades away..."
That's the last thing I said before darkness eats me...

BLACK OUT....

[ First chapter Done! Hope you like my story.
Don't forget to vote if you like this story because i will really appreciate it.

- Lastly thank you for reading! Hope you'll read till the end! Lovelots (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤]