Getting Comfy

"Hey Kayla, I'm going to the mall. Wanna come?" Michelle asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Cool."

We got up and cleaned our plates then headed out. We got in her car and drove off.

"So are you going to be attending the same school as Tyler?" Michelle asked.

"I don't really know. I guess I have to." I replied.

We arrived at the mall and she parked the car. We got out and entered.

"Damn, its packed today." Michelle said as she digging in her Michael Kors bag.

"Yeah." I replied.

"How much money you got?" She asked.

"$230 but I was trying to save up for a phone." I said.

" Oh girl don't worry about that. I'll let you get whatever you want today and I'll get you a phone but your going to have to pay the phone bill." Michelle said as we walked into Bath&Body Works.

"You're kidding me right? Thank you so much!" I replied.

"Girl no problem. I just want you to be able to get what you want today. Mama told me about what happened before you met her. You're having a rough time, I know." She explained.

I felt good. I was happy that I had people that care about me. We went to every store I could think of! I had about 15 different bags. My hands and feet were hurting. We decided to stop at the food court and get some Chinese food for to go since we already ate. We laughed and joked about things all the way to the car. I checked my iPod and it was 9:30. Tomorrow is Sunday, which means I might be going to school Monday. I sighed. I don't really want to go to school but I know I have to. We finally got to the house and when we walked inside, there were three boys and a girl sitting on the couch. The girl was all hugged up with this really cute, tatted light skinned boy. The other was this fine ass caramel boy. He was tatted too and so was Tyler. Damn does everyone in this house have tattoos?

"Hey brother." Michelle said.

Tyler turned his head towards us.

"Wassup sis.. Hey Kayla." He replied and licked his lips.

"Hey." I replied while walking upstairs with my bags.

"Damn, she was fine." I heard one of them say.

My face got hot. I sat my bags on the bed and took off my shoes. I then took off my shirt and grabbed a tank top out of my bag. After I put it on and turned around, Tyler was just standing in the door way.

"Omg, you scared me!" I kind of yelled. He really did scare the hell out of me.

"Oh uh my bad. I just came to see if you were doing ok." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"How long were you standing there?" I asked.

"Oh I just got up here." He replied.

"Oh...and I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking." I said.

"Cool..um..I'm gonna go now." Tyler said as he backed out of the doorway and went back downstairs.

I let out a sigh of relief. Good thing he didn't see my bra.

Tyler's POV:

I kinda lied a little. When I got upstairs, she was taking off her shirt. I was about to say something but I couldn't stop looking. When she asked how long I was standing there, I didn't want to sound like a creepy ass nigga so I lied *shrugs*.

Kayla's POV:

I took off my pants and put my sweatpants on, then I combed out my hair before putting it in a loose bun. I waited until I heard people leave to take my Chinese food downstairs. When I got to the living room, Tyler was watching tv. I quietly walked passed him into the kitchen, put my food in the fridge, and quietly walked back.

"Goodnight Kayla." Tyler said without looking away from th tv.

"Um..Goodnight." I replied and headed to my room.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up at like 12 to Return Of The Mack by Mark Morrison. I guess Mama was up. I started bobbing my head. It then got up and started dancing. I was twirling my hips and everything. What? I like old school music. I started doing the running man backwards, making me run right into something..or someone.

"Omg I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"It's ok..nice dance moves." Tyler snickered.

I laughed a little and look down. Now I was embarrassed.

"Mama told me to come wake you up but I guess I'm too late." He said, flashing me a smile.

It put me in a tranze.

"Uh, Kayla?" Tyler called as he waved his hand in my face.

"Huh?"

"I said you hungry?" He asked.

"Uh yeah. I-I'll be down in a minute." I replied.

He nodded and left the room. I grabbed my toothbrush out of my bag and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then washed my face. Afterwards, I went downstairs and greeted Mama. She made pancakes. Eggs, bacon, biscuits, and grits. It smelled so good!

I made a plate and thanked her then sat down and ate. When I was done, I washed my dishes then went back upstairs to do my other hygiene things like showering and all that good stuff.

While I was in the shower I was singing along to Hold You Down.

Tyler's POV:

I was walking passed Kayla's room eating a biscuit when I heard something so I decided to go check it out. I'm not being nosey! I walked into her room and got closer to he bathroom. It was her singing.

"I 'll hold you down.... I'm on my waaaaaaaay!" She sung.

Damn, she can sing. I sat there the whole time until I heard the shower cut off. I took off running, dropping my Damn biscuit in the process.

"Shit!" I said to myself and ran back.

As I went down to pick up my biscuit, I looked up and Kayla was just standing there clenching her towel to her chest.

"U-Uh I-I was just grabbing my uh my biscuit. Haha funny story I was-" I just took off running, I didn't know what else to say!

Kayla's POV: ~45 Minutes Later~

After the whole thing that happened with Tyler, I just decided to text my best friend, Tiara. I haven't spoken to her in a while. I really miss her. I checked my Kik and noticed I had 20 messages from her. Oh my Lord. She's gonna kill me. I hurried and texted her back.

KAYLA: Tiara.. ~read

QueenTiara: Kayla!!!! Where the fuck are you?!? I've been passed your house 3 times this week. I'm bout to call the secret service to come find yo ass!!

KAYLA: Calm down. I'm just staying with my..grandma for a while, that's all. ~read

QueenTiara: LIES. Kayla you told me you don't know your family . Ima hurt you when I figure out where you staying. Anyway I g2g. I'm about to go visit my dumbass cousin TT. I haven't heard from his ass in a while. I'll ttyl. Love ya Hershey !

KAYLA: Yeah yeah, love ya too Twix ✌ . ~delivered

I sighed and sat my phone on me he nightstand and motioned up then put deodorant on and got dressed. I don't know what to do today..