Welcome! / Conditions (ENG)

Welcome to this cover shop! If you liked the cover of this book, then you're probably interested in my cover style!I love to make fantasy covers, but I also love to make covers for other genres

I love to make fantasy covers, but I also love to make covers for other genres. Please read the rules thoroughly below and then go to the next chapter 'Request'. I will then take a look at your request as soon as possible.

CONDITIONS

1. Do not request your cover at the same time at several cover shops (= shop hopping). I put time and energy into each cover (just like other cover shops), and then it would be a pity if the cover of another cover shop appealed to you more.
If you have already requested a cover from another cover shop, wait for it. If you don't like the cover you ordered, you can request one here (or vice versa).

2. Give me credits. You can easily do this by putting my username (redflowers-) in the book's description. I will not put my username on the cover.
It would also be very nice if you follow me. It is an expression of thanks for the effort I put into your cover. :)

3. Your story should already be online or about to be published on Wattpad. Of course, the story must not be finished yet.

4. The cover I make for you is only for personal use. I use images from the internet, so many of them may not be used for a commercial book.

5. It's possible that I will not accept your request. I don't have to explain myself for that, but usually it's because of a specific genre (e.g. Horror, erotic romance...) OR that I feel my skills aren't advanced enough (I'm still learning). I'll let you know if I will not accept your request.

6. I don't approve of every fanfiction. I don't do music groups, but I do fan fictions of existing books (Percy Jackson, Harry Potter...).

The password you need when requesting is your favourite colour. This tells me that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions.