Confidence

Kageyama's POV:

Another day of hell. Don't worry, when the truth comes out, this pain will vanish soon. I got up from my bed and took a quick warm shower. When i finished changing after my shower, i walked into my main door, putting my shoes on before leaving the house. When i arrived at the bus stop, luckily, the bus came in a great time.

When i arrived at school, i walked directly towards my classroom, skipping morning practice. I don't want to face my teammates. But, i eventually see them later at afternoon practice.
When lunch break came, i walked towards the gym. I greeted a small "good afternoon" before i change into my gym clothes.

"Kageyama, why did you skip morning practice?" Coach Ukai asked.
"I'm sorry for skipping morning practice, Coach. We got an early presentation earlier and we have to get ready early." i replied.
"Well, i guess that's reasonable... Anyways, good luck on practice today..." Coach Ukai said, before talking again with Takeda sensei.

It's been 2 hours since afternoon practice started, and i really wanna go home. "Kageyama-kun?". I turned my head to the direction where the voice came from, it Yachi-san. "Do you need something, Yachi-san?" i asked.

"I know the team believed Hinata and turned you down. And, that was very wrong. They shouldn't believed Hinata without any evidence or explanation from you. So, i wanted to asked, if you want to hang out with me and Shimizu-san later?" she said.
I couldn't believe, that someone really came to their senses and pick what is right.

I didn't realize that i was crying. I give her a small sad smile and said, "Thank you, Yachi-san!".

I sticked with Kiyoko-san nd Yachi-san the whole time. I can sense jealously and stares around the gym, but i didn't care.

"Kageyama, what are you? An emo boy or a femboy?" Kiyoko-san asked.
Without realizing, i said, "I'm a femboy".

Everyone in the gym when quiet. After a while, i realize what i said and covered my mouth. But then, i remembered what Oikawa-san said to me, "Don't be ashamed to show everyone who you really are. Be confident, Tobio-chan!".

"Kageyama-kun, that's so cool!!" Yachi-san exclaimed. "Yeah Kageyama, you should wear skirt later in our shopping spree!!" Kiyoko said. I smiled at them and said, "Sure!! I haven't wear a skirt for so long!".
"I'll make sure to invite Oikawa later!" Yachi said.

Coach Ukai let us leave early today since he and Takeda sensei will be busy. Before we continue our walk towards Kiyoko's house, all of us stop at Coach Ukai's store to buy some meatbuns. I know that they will ditch me so, me and the girls brought on our own. "So Kageyama, how come you stop wearing skirts?" Kiyoko asked. I know the team were listening so, i said, "When me and Hinata started dating, he doesn't like me wearing skirts because he says i was much "better" on them".

"Again with that words" Sugawara said, rolling his eyes.

"Umm Yachi-san, Kiyoko-san, can we go now? My appearance will be ruined if i'm around with fake and plastic people" i said, sarcastically.
I walk ahead and i know Kiyoko and Yachi said something to the team and i don't care.

Kiyoko's POV:

"Why did both of you believe him?" Tsukishima said.
"We are not like you, people who believe some nonsense without explanation. At least, we didn't betrayed Kageyama over some "favoritism"." i said, before walking with Yachi towards Kageyama, who waited for us on the distance.

Back to Kageyama's POV:

"So, we will go to my house and pick an outfit for Kageyama for our shopping today with Oikawa and Iwaizumi" Kiyoko-san said, smirking at me. "What?" i said.
"Oh Kiyoko-san, i have a new ship now!" Yachi said. "Same Hitoka-chan, same" Kiyoko-san said.