𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲...

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
29𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
3:45𝗽𝗺✩

"Im being deadass Anthenia, stop
Playin' with me" I said sternly, her lazy ass ain't wanna go out with me.... it's a whole Friday and she ain't got no school.

"You know your birthday soon?" She questioned changing the subject and I shook my head.

"Ain't nobody care about all that right now, all we gone do is go to the mall, how you finish school early and still don't wanna chill with me?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Stop rolling ya' fucking eyes at me Vesta" I said with a mug and she done it again, lil' stubborn ass.

"I don't even know why my mama be letting you inside" she groaned and I grabbed a pillow and smacked it across her head to smack some sense into her head.

"If you wanna be with Lamar goofy ass just say that" I laughed and she mugged me.

"Hit me with it again Justice" she said sternly and I laughed, I can never take her ass seriously.

"Really? You laughing right now Justice Brontos Eswaran" she laughed and I mugged her.

"You didn't even have to say the whole name tho" I laughed and so did she.

"But anyways ways Vesta"

"Stop calling me that Justice" she laughed as she raised her hand to hit me but I didn't flinch.

"You ain't scaring nobody" i laughed and gave her a small kiss on her cheeks revealing her pretty ass smile.

"You know you gon' have my kids right?" I said to her and she burst out laughing.

"Erm maybe when you stop being a hoe" she laughed and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? Don't even dare try and deny it either" she laughed.

"I got too many hoes... but they ain't you" I sang and she laughed.

"You like to put that shit in your nose!" She harmonised as she mentained eye contact, the feeling in ma' stomach.... had me feelin' like a little kid again.

"But I still love you" we sang in unison, she turned her head away and laughed.

"What?" I questioned with a slight chuckle.

"I don't know you just..."

"Make you nervous? Shit I could say the same" I shrugged.

"Stop lying Justice, you know damn well I don't make you nervous" she laughed and so did I, little does she know.

"Can we please go to the mall now? Please Anthenia" I pleased and she rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Fine"

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕.

"You sure you don't wanna get more stuff?" I asked her and she kissed her teeth.

"Boy I said I'm fine" she laughed and I shook my head.

"You don't have to buy things for me to impress me you know, Im not attracted to the money, its your soul and you vibe that's I like about you" she laughed as she embraced me and we rocked back and forth, she had a nigga smilin' like crazy.

"preciate you ma' " i laughed as I pulled back from the hug and pecked her on the lips.

"Justice pull ya pants up, out here showing ass to everybody like your ass ain't fat." she laughed as we walked over to the tables near the food court to sit down and I mugged her.

"Don't make me start checkin' you in public ight? I ain't no bitch don't be callin' my ass fat." I said sternly and she smiled.

"You think I'm joking?" I asked with a slight chuckle as I pulled her seat out.

"Boy ain't nobody scared of you" she laughed and I did the same as I took a seat.

"So-"

"The fuck is all that noise?" I said as I furrowed my eye browns Turing my head to see where all the shouting was coming from.

"It's the group of boys over there, the ones with the ski masks" Anthenia said as she pointed at them and I took I glimpse... it's Kye and his niggas, we've been going at it for years and this the first time they probably seen me face to face in months.

"oh fuck, Anthenia let's go let's go" I panicked as I grabbed her by the wrist and held all the bags, I don't want them to know I'm with her... she'll become a target.

"Why? What's going on?" She questioned as I dragged her along but I ignored her.

"I'll explain later..... if I even make it" I said mumbling the last part so she didn't hear me.

"I'm not leaving you Justice, just come with me they're not here " she said in a shaky voice and I shook my head.

"Nah they gon' think I'm pussy, I'm cool Anthenia but you need to go on some real shit" I said sternly reaching from my gun as I saw a group of them slowly appear.

"THE FUCK IS YOU DUCKING FOR?" One of them shouted as he sprayed bullets in the air.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I mumbled, it's too many people I can't do too much.

"LETS GO JUSTICE PLEASE!" She cried out as she dragged me along.

——

Yesss the drama is starting😼.
We finally hit the votes and comments goal 🥰 .

Well you know what I'm about to say 🙄✋🏾.

15+ votes and 12 comments for the next chapter 👋🏾