// Christi //

Christi yelped in pain, as Ryan, her boyfriend grabbed her hair, and yanked it towards his chest, "I fucking swear. Go faster, my mom is coming over to dinner, hurry the fuck up!" He hissed in her ear. Christi whimpered, before giving him a nod.

She didn't wanna fight back. She didn't wanna stand up for herself, eh cause she could tell he was going to do something worse than hit her, and other. Her friends found the bruise Ryan first marked her with. They asked her why didn't she leave the minute he laid a hand on her.

Her reply was, "because I love him"
Stupid answer. She knows. But that was part of the reason. She knew he would come
Looking for her if she just walked out. She wanted to. But just couldn't find the courage to do so.

Soon, he beatings got worse. From hitting, to kicking, to burning her. He came up with new ways to make her plead. He used to say he wouldn't do it again..but she knew that was lie.

After a few weeks of continuos hits, punches, ect, he steps apologizing. He stopped caring. Most importantly, he stopped loving her.

Christi hated this. She hated how he treated her. She tried once to hit him back, he only hurt her worse. She tried to call the cops. He hurt her. She was planning something big to have him caught.

Christi's face was covered with make up..but under those layers of make up, were bruises, and scars. She had to cover it. If anyone found out..ugh, nobody wants to know.

Christi's lip quivered, scared. She was in pain, as he was gripping her hair. "P-Please let go.." She whimpered, before she felt him loosen his grip. "Fuck you.. Dinner should be ready in a few. You know what? I'll give you five minutes. I want my mom to come in, and go straight to the table to eat. Not wait for your filthy ass" Ryan grumbled.
How can he say that without hesitation?

Christi glanced at the clock. 6:55. Shit. Christ didn't waste no time. As soon as Ryan left, Christi began to prepare the pasta. As she boiled the pasta, she began to cut the salad.

After a few minutes, the table was set. Christi got lucky. She finished one minute before time. Phew.

Christi heard the doorbell, and she felt a sigh of relief. That doorbell basically saved her pain. But, one thing upsets her. Once that front door is open..Ryan is a sweet, angel.

//quick reminder, I'm against abuse. Was once involved with it myself. No, this isn't based off me. Kay? Now, don't go hating. But, I'm against this 100% KAY?//