5. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

UNICORNS AND BOWLING!

WITH RACHEL GONE, QUINN HAD TAKEN HER PLACE IN DON'T STOP BELIEVING

WITH RACHEL GONE, QUINN HAD TAKEN HER PLACE IN DON'T STOP BELIEVING. It was all going great until she stopped suddenly, clutching her stomach and running out of the choir room towards the bathroom.

Exchanging a worried look with one another, Finn and Penelope knew that Quinn's morning sickness was at its worst and with everyone looking his way in concern for answers, he panicked, blurting out an answer, "i think she had a bad breakfast burrito."

"Yeah, uh we went out for breakfast this morning. Must be food poisoning." Penny backed him up in a more convincingly calm manner.

Raising her eyebrows, Santana had pursed her lips and folded her arms over her chest, "since when are you and Quinn friends?" She asked, spitefully.

"Since the other day." Finn defended her almost instantly, "we hung out together."

"I'm friends with Penny." Brittany piped up to add to the conversation as Penny looked to the floor out of slight embarrassment, only looking up to send Brittany a soft smile.

"Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?" Kurt asked, stepping forward and putting his hands on his hips on a frustrated fashion.

"Your sexuality?" Santana shot back, earning herself looks from all around the room.

"Rachel." Kurt continued on, making a point to ignore her comment, "we can't do it without her."

Seeing the agreement of most of the room, Mr Schue scrunched up his face as he hoped to convince them otherwise, "that's not true. We might have to layer Santana, Penelope and Mercedes over Quinn's solo, but we'll be fine."

Still skeptical, Artie was next to speak up, "maybe for invitationals but not for Sectionals, and certainly not for Regionals."

"The wheelchair kid's right." Puck agreed, making Penny roll her eyes at his lack of effort to even learn Artie's name, "that Rachel chick makes me wanna light myself on fire but she can sing."

Unusually, the glee club found themselves agreeing with him, causing Mr Schue to let out a sigh, "Rachel left guys. She's gone. If we want to make this thing work, we can't look back. Take five minutes." He finished off in a slightly frustrated tone.

Full of concern, Finn glanced around the room waiting for everyone to become to busy in conversation before slipping over to where Mr Schue was sat on the piano stool for a chat about Quinn as everyone else was slowly losing faith in the glee club.

MR SCHUE HAD SAID HE HAD A SURPRISE FOR THE GLEE CLUB. Gathering them all in the choir room, he was in the hopes that his old school friend April Rhodes would lift their spirits as a replacement for Rachel, instead of giving the others in glee club a chance.