CHAPTER TWO: THE ACCIDENTAL MEETING

Start from the beginning

cuts his eye contact off seeing the other turning back at him. His eyes turned back into annoying look mumbling,

"What's this for?"

"A token of apology maybe." Minho chuckles  gently at the  confused younger before continuing,

"Your brother told me to give you. Don't worry ,I don't offer a drink to rude kids." he blinks moving his eyes back to his phone. Seungmin rolled his eyes,mumbling,

"ugh,whatever." Seungmin continued to focus on his paper. But even though he couldn't admit himself, his mind was diverting so badly in each and every movement made by the elder one infront of him. His eyes tangled around the new unfamiliar pleasant aura of Minho, that he never felt around anyone else. 'Chingu-yaa?' he thought silently in his mind while  trying focus maximum on his worksheets. His attention diverted while taking every single sip of his drink. Seungmin suppressed his feelings that have been building up blindly behind his line still trying to act as an annoying personality.

He clicked his tongue inside his mouth to grab back his own attention to his things which he was trying hard to figure out for past one hour.

"So, what are you into?" Seungmin turned front to look at the boy who again started to talk. This time the boy decided not to sound annoying as he had enough.

"What?"

"Well, what are you learning? I mean, you know, what course you are doing now?"

"I got your question, no need of such a big explanation." Damn! There goes he again getting rude.

"Oh sorry child. I-"

"I am fucking not a child. Do I look like 10?" His voice was quite stable managing maximum not to raise his voice as he interrupts elder's talk. He knew he hate what he heard and he cannot control his temper. But now he didn't want to get off his mind.

"Sorry again, Seungmin. Is that okay?" Minho sighed as he paused his statement before resuming.

Seungmin hesitantly nodded while trying again to focus down on his work, still listening the elder young man. "So,what are you into-"

"Photography." That was it, nothing more or less. He took another sip of 'Choco Latte' focusing on his work again.

"Sounds amazing, Felix never told me about that." Hearing his best friend's name repeating again made him internally sad. He really was missing the boy even though he was the reason for the breakup between them. He knew Felix still wants to be his best friend, but he was keeping him distant being afraid if he will be a bad friend for the younger freckled boy.

"Thanks" the boy himself never expected to tell that. Minho didn't said much after but smiled.'His smile was really warm' Seungmin couldn't help but give a quick smile back as soon as his cold heart started becoming warmer. He never expected a stranger to influence his mood like this. He felt his mind  tricking him.

" I am sorry for what happened just back. I was not in a good mood."Seungmin mumbled audibly so that Minho could hear.

"It's fine. I just don't mind about it anymore." Minho mouthed to speak more but something pulled him back, his phone. He accepted the incoming call talking something in a inaudible tone before turning back. He quickly stood up looking at the younger infront.

"It was nice talking to you. Now I have to leave to pick your friend. I hope we can meet again soon." He smiled as usual this time giving him a quick wink. What was that? Seungmin bit his lips nervously.But still he gave a slight nod and a smile, which he rarely did.

"Next time I hope you will be in a good mood so that it won't be a mess. And yeah...enjoy my drink." Minho without another word shoved his hands in the pocket moving towards the counter to greet Hyunjin and then leaving the scene.

'Seungmin was now in an utter confusion. Did Minho bought him his favourite drink? The boy must be crazy. Seungmin tried to shook off his head to concentrate but his head was now blank just for that beautiful young man whom he just accidentally met at the café. Lee Minho, that was his name.'

***PRESENT***

Seungmin was laying on his bed when he finally heard the phone ringing.Minho had promised him that he will call him after reaching the home after their date.He is a person who usually don't break the promises.The younger was really restless,walking around the room,checking the time on the phone,sitting on a seat and again moving around.It was only five minutes ago he settled himself in the bed,still waiting for the elder's call. The boy quickly took the phone feeling the relief after all the worrying he kept in.He took the phone to see an unfamiliar number,which made him disappointed. With half heart,he accepted the call placing it near to his ears,

"Hello.."

"Hello,is this Seungmin?"

The unfamiliar voice responded from other side.

"Yes...?"

"Your caller ID came first in the phone of Minho..Actually..."

The other started explaining things. The raven haired boy didn't know what to do that he fell on his knees in shock.The world around him was swirling around him.

                                              STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER  

                                          VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION

                                   A/N: WARNING NOTES WILL BE UPDATED SOON